Cleanliness
Quality of Accommodation

after using motel 6 for years, I had the worst experience at the motel 6 in gilroy california last year.Terrible employees, the night manager

trying to throw me out of the motel I paid $106 for the filthy room, just because I complained there was no phone book anywhere in the place.

Here I was with my car broke down, so no transportation in 105 degree weather. No food, really no food. I asked for a phone book, you would think there was a phone book somewhere in that building, because there was no internet service period. Oh, could they please tell me of a restaurant close by?

No Nada! That was the final straw. I called the corporate office who did nothing. And I was a customer for years.

I am a business person who travels for a living and I always used motel 6 every weekend.

Never again.Ive learned my lesson, dont deal with lowlifes!

This person wrote the review because of "downright rude employees and filthy room" of motel 6 room from Motel 6. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $105 and wants Motel 6 to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was way i was treated, threatened by manager when i asked for a phone book, no wi-fi and no phone book. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Motel 6 for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Motel 6?

Comments