First we was given a quote on Internet for a two night stay to be 84.00 with my discount.We were charged 94.00 which is the total without the discount!
Also the room came with a old *** tv! But advertise flat screens. We went to complain about this and still at 7:40 tonight still without a flat screen TV.
And to add insult to injury the curtains had stains, the fixtures are hanging and the sink reeks of mold around the rim...im highly allergic to mold.I would leave but im sure they have a no money back policy since we couldn't receive the discount from the beginning!!!
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "My brother and I stayed in Edgewood, MD from 5/20/16 to 5/21/16 in room 240. I have never experienced such a filthy place. I took pictures because I..."
- "Friday May 6 we went to our sons graduation from basic in the Navy. My husband and I have a joining room with our older son. In the middle..."
- "Stayed at Motel 6 in Woodland Wash. 3 weekends ago because I was cleaning out and packing up my recently deceased mother. When I checked out I informed the..."
- "I placed an order for a LIMITED edition T-shirt in Oct 2016 and received nothing so far (3 months passed). I tried the "Order Tracking" via the "Email us" on..."
- "Dear Lynn, RE: VIP CORPORATE FLIGHT ATTENDANT Thank you so much for your reply. Infact, before your reply, I'll must say I've already anticipated & expected that i'm will not..."
- "I received a letter from GECU stating that I was "pre-approved" for a credit card. When I call to inquire, I was told that I did not qualify. When I..."
- "The company Hole in One Clearing House Dennis Chase owner continues to slander and slag others in their industry in order to deflect from their own inefficiencies which include ripping..."
- "All website, email, and Appliance Deliver Terms and Conditions data clearly states delivery and haul away of old appliance are included in the delivery package. False. I ordered a dishwasher,..."