1.5

First we was given a quote on Internet for a two night stay to be 84.00 with my discount.We were charged 94.00 which is the total without the discount!

Also the room came with a old *** tv! But advertise flat screens. We went to complain about this and still at 7:40 tonight still without a flat screen TV.

And to add insult to injury the curtains had stains, the fixtures are hanging and the sink reeks of mold around the rim...im highly allergic to mold.I would leave but im sure they have a no money back policy since we couldn't receive the discount from the beginning!!!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a full refund. The author is overall dissatisfied with Motel 6 and uploaded picture s. He best about motel 6 room from Motel 6 was sneezing my brains out. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Motel 6.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Hotels and Resorts category for more informed decision or compare Motel 6 to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Motel 6?

Comments