Commerce, Georgia

First we was given a quote on Internet for a two night stay to be 84.00 with my discount.We were charged 94.00 which is the total without the discount!

Also the room came with a old *** tv! But advertise flat screens. We went to complain about this and still at 7:40 tonight still without a flat screen TV.

And to add insult to injury the curtains had stains, the fixtures are hanging and the sink reeks of mold around the rim...im highly allergic to mold.I would leave but im sure they have a no money back policy since we couldn't receive the discount from the beginning!!!

Review about: Commerce Ga.

I liked: Sneezing my brains out, New blankets.

1.5
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Motel 6 Room
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Motel 6?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Review about Motel 6 Accommodation Motel 6 "I have visited many Motel 6 hotels over the years. I am staying at a neighborhood motel 6 due to home renevations / remodeling. This is by far the worst..." Read more Motel 6 - Customer Care Review Motel 6 "Hi. I really sincerly wanted to get in touch with you much earlier. I have to say, Honestly, have NEVER been treaded so poorly. Your Old Town Sacramento hotel completly..." Read more Motel 6 Sanitary Conditions Review Motel 6 "...I woke up around 8:30 thanksgiving morning expexting to take a shower and go to spend time with my family. When i turned the light on there was a whole..." Read more Motel 6 Bathroom Facility Review from Beardstown, Illinois Motel 6 "I stayed at Motel 6 in Oshkosh WI October 19th and 20th it was awful the bathroom was full of mold and the shower stall bottom had cracks in it...." Read more Travel Advantage Network - Horrible Vacation!!! Travel Advantage Network "Please do not give your money to this company! We just got back from our vacation in Ocean City, Maryland. The condo was filthy. I wore shoes the whole week..." Read more Frigidaire - Just 1year and 1 Month old, Cheap Door Handle Broke at Top Near Screw Frigidaire "I walked over to open the Frigidaire refrigerator that our landlord purchased, somewhere around June of 216, and the handle broke off in my hand. It broke right in the..." Read more Ingo Money - Fees are all they are  after...the truth read Ingo Money "I have long time standing clients. And they Ingo will charge exorbitant fees for a "Mobile Check Load" They Ingo are opportunists with predatory standards to essentially fleece you upfront...and..." Read more My Assignment Services - Assignment Writing Services My Assignment Services "I am college student of accounting and getting tired from assignment given by university and they provide us a very short time to complete it.In the begging i am trying..." Read more