First we was given a quote on Internet for a two night stay to be 84.00 with my discount.We were charged 94.00 which is the total without the discount!
Also the room came with a old *** tv! But advertise flat screens. We went to complain about this and still at 7:40 tonight still without a flat screen TV.
And to add insult to injury the curtains had stains, the fixtures are hanging and the sink reeks of mold around the rim...im highly allergic to mold.I would leave but im sure they have a no money back policy since we couldn't receive the discount from the beginning!!!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "My brother and I stayed in Edgewood, MD from 5/20/16 to 5/21/16 in room 240. I have never experienced such a filthy place. I took pictures because I..."
- "This room was deplorable. The base of the toilet was covered in pee and hair. The floor was peeling up from prior water damage. The ceiling in the bathroom was..."
- "It was a horrible experience. The beds didn't have blankets, the bed was tilted like it was broke, the tv remote didnt work, and the clerk was rude. We asked..."
- "The company Hole in One Clearing House Dennis Chase owner continues to slander and slag others in their industry in order to deflect from their own inefficiencies which include ripping..."
- "All website, email, and Appliance Deliver Terms and Conditions data clearly states delivery and haul away of old appliance are included in the delivery package. False. I ordered a dishwasher,..."
- "Good Afternoon Ms Rodriguez, I an sending this email to request a refund on the improper fitting dentures that Merit Coast made. As we previously discussed when I first went to the..."
- "Very disappointed in this builder. Sold my Maronda Homes built house, purchased this house in July and I immediately began breaking out in hives all over my body. I have..."
- "I sent in my LG G3 phone for repair in Sept. I received a status on 10/5 that if I want it repaired it would cost $72 which I agreed..."