Bugs where in the motel and was ask twice if I wanted some drugs or a woman for sex ..

The room was very very in clean and tryed to get another room and was told they where full .. It was a very bad time my wife and I left and got another motel. The trip to Abilene on our anniversary was a very bad very bad trip. The bed was not made when we entered the room the services at the front desk was very rude and was not very helpful to refund the room when the complaint was made. The trip was very costly as very dissatisfied with the motel 6 management

Product or Service Mentioned: Motel 6 Sanitary Conditions.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jun 22, 2013.

Comments

Dover, Delaware, United States #686838

we stayed in motel 6 in Fredricks Md in june of 2013 and the next night we stayed in Pittsburg Pa low and be hold a month later we got sabies ... Well we did complain about being itchy in the Pa motel the next morning after our stay and we got I'm sorry ...Call Motel 6 thinking it was flea bites the following Monday morning got two free coupons for othet rooms ...

But after a month the old man started itching and having a rash he had to got to doc last week 90.00 visit to get a steroid pills for 5 days adding into about 30.00 of powers creams and Allery pills cause we did not know what was causing the itching ....Any where from 7.

50 to 20.00 and day to wash and dry our laudry at laundry mat ( my time every day ) pluss sleep i lost and am still lossing cause the old man is up itching ( mind you I'm 54 and he's 60 and never ever have had this ( sabies ) this has been going on for three weeks. Today according to motel 6 they offered us a good will jester 50.00 for each of us How nice of them ....not :(