Washington, District Of Columbia
1.1

Update by user Nov 11, 2018

My Name is Andrew Vent Sharp Email andrewsharp79@yahoo.com phone no.2404600317

Original review posted by user Nov 11, 2018

I was at one of your locations 5700 Allentown Road Camp Springs Maryland. Purchased a room that was unsatisfied with due to the dirty stained sheets.

I told one of the employees that was on staff for a refund and Miss West proceeded to go to the unit to look at my finding eventually made her way to the room to inspect the situation to only find that i smoked in the unit, which was a lie and then went on to say because of the infraction found i was not due to any refunds. I took pictures if you guys need to see how terrible this blanket and sheets were on this bed.

Product or Service Mentioned: Motel 6 Sanitary Conditions.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Motel 6 Cons: Dirty room, Entire experience.

Comments

Complain to CLAUDETTE BRYANT aka CLAUDETTE CARROLL at headquarters: 972-360-2749. Or tweet spokesperson @TomBodett But don’t expect anything.

Motel6 headquarters is given an F rating by the Better Business Bureau. Also: https://www.consumeraffair

@ROACHMOTEL6

They should add a UCK to that BBB rating!!!!!

I have stayed at lots and lots of motels and hotels all across the land and I can tell you that almost any other place is a better deal than staying at the Motel 6. It definitely isn't worth saving $5 or so to stay at the Motel 6 when you get so much of a nicer room at other places for just a little bit more money.

PhobicDuck746

This motel 6in camp springs Maryland is disgusting bed sheet are with stains and bedspread has holes all through them. They need to be inspected by the health department.

If I do not be reimbursed with the return of my funds I will continue to sort out legal action. I could not stay in the room I had to sleep in my car.

Motel 6 Reviews