Cleanliness
Facilities and Services
Quality of Accommodation
Quality of Food

Got to the room the towels were wet apparently they were used and were not changed out. saw housekeeper had to ask her for clean towels...

i complained to her she said she didn't know who cleaned ROOM 266 ok we know it had to be her then... we get into bed and there's human hairs on the bed sheets... pillow cases had makeup and were so thin they need to get NEW ONES....bed squeaks they are very out dated i can't believe they don't take pride of this Model 6 on Wurzbach rd OMG then shower had human hair on shower wall ..

front desk has no access to give us clean sheets... very disappointment....front desk says she has no access to get clean sheets she has no control of what happens stated we have to wait for Management in morning

I just want my money back never again will me and my family stay here worse motel EVER!!!!

Housekeepers need more training rooms need to be inspected before the guest arrives

Product or Service Mentioned: Motel 6 Sanitary Conditions.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Customer made 1 call to the company using contacts on our site.
Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jul 22.

Comments

OooooooH, YUCK! That looks so gross.

I once stayed at a place with gross looking sheets like that. it was called the "Holiday Motel" in Corbin, kentucky.

When I went to my room, the doorknob can off in my hand, so I had to switch rooms. The bed was so nasty that I completely stripped the sheets and blankets off and threw them on the floor, and turned the matress upside down.Your pictures remind me of that place.