2300 Cleveland Ave N, Roseville, MN 55113, USA

The room had trash in the garbage cans. A dirty towel in the shower.

A ‎used bar of soap in the shower. Garbage under the bed. The heater had 2 settings off and tbere was no hot water. But the most annoying thing was that a water main broke and flooded the steps....salt wasn't added till morning which was about 12 hours later and with it being minus 11 degrees the steps were dangerous I say that because I fell twice leaving ....the alarm went off for hours and continued thru the night off and on till morning.

Not one person from the office apologized for anything or for any inconvenience.

I will never stay there again it was a horrible dirty and unsanitary experience. I don't know why the health department doesn't get involved, dealing with the public there should be more awareness made by cooperate, maybe if the manager can't hold a level of customer service in cleanliness perhaps they should find new management.

Product or Service Mentioned: Motel 6 Room.

Comments

I have made several attempts to to resolve this but nobody will return my phone call this is absolutely ridiculous and the thing is that the rooms are probably still the same unsanitary & dirty,

Motel 6 Reviews