Motel 6 - Room not clean.
Don't stay in Motel 6 @ 5308 Jefferson Davis Hwy, Fredericksburg, Va.22408-2608
Nastiest Room I have ever been in.
Could not use the micro wave and front office did nothing about it. Mold around tub really bad and the toilet seat was also nasty. I will attach pictures as proof. Will only let me put one photo on when I have three.
Should I have to stay in another Motel 6 I sure hope they are much better then this one. Please do not use this place to stay in. I had to clean the room myself before I could go to sleep, I bring my own wipes with me. Had to clean the head board, desk, light switches, fridge, phone, desk, sink, and toilet.
I think you should pay me for staying there.
More Review Details
|Quality of Accommodation|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Facilities and Services|
|Quality of Food|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Customer service
- Lack of use of the micro wave
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Hotel Stay
- Review category
- Hotels and Resorts
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "As u can see the door knob is missing we had no way to get out nor could we open the windows it was locked we call the front desk..."
- "I HAVE BEEN IN THIS HOTEL FOR 3 DAYS AND THE STAFF HAVE NOT COME TO CLEAN MY ROOM. I COMPLAINED, TO CUSTOMER SERVICE GUY RUBAN, SEVERAL TIMES AND FINALLY..."
- "1st photo is above the mirror/sink area when you walk in. The light hood is broke and filthy. 2nd photo where a water sprinkle system use to be. And also now..."
- "Order flowers all the time for the Villages. Wanted to try a local florist, so I called AVAS and ordered flowers over the phone. Mike suggested a vase with an..."
- "My wife and I were traveling and attempted to use the tv.xfinity.com feature - unfortunately, after logging in, I kept getting error when trying to play recordings/tv/ondemand/anything - I called..."
- "Stay away! They guaranteed us a full deep cleaning. One of the owners came to our house for an inspection and we were very specific about what we wanted. We..."
- "28 June 2016 To: Olympic Customer Service Lowe’s Customer Service Subject: Complaint - Olympic Rescue It Deck Paint Products In 2014 I purchased and used the highly advertised and Lowe’s recommended Olympic Rescue..."
- "We ordered a hoodie from this company TeeChip in July. Surprisingly (after reading so many complaints here), it arrived in a timely fashion. However, a word was misspelled on the..."
- "Rosner was hired to correctly install a clutch in my car. Not only did they in-correctly install said clutch they made numerious mistakes in the process and could not repair..."