Motel 6 - Room not clean.
Don't stay in Motel 6 @ 5308 Jefferson Davis Hwy, Fredericksburg, Va.22408-2608
Nastiest Room I have ever been in.
Could not use the micro wave and front office did nothing about it. Mold around tub really bad and the toilet seat was also nasty. I will attach pictures as proof. Will only let me put one photo on when I have three.
Should I have to stay in another Motel 6 I sure hope they are much better then this one. Please do not use this place to stay in. I had to clean the room myself before I could go to sleep, I bring my own wipes with me. Had to clean the head board, desk, light switches, fridge, phone, desk, sink, and toilet.
I think you should pay me for staying there.
More Review Details
|Facilities and Services|
|Quality of Accommodation|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Quality of Food|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Customer service
- Lack of use of the micro wave
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Hotel Stay
- Review category
- Hotels and Resorts
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I checked in on monday aug 7tg aboht 1245 in rm219. By the time night came and the lights came on a bunch of black bugs came out. Bugs were..."
- "No safety, uncaring staff,young children no supervision with *** panties in the hot tub. People outside all hours,shady,yelling doing drugs. People living in car in parking lot, bums going through..."
- "06/18/16 My name is Bill, I am staying at the Willoughby Ohio location in room 341. I have stayed here in the past and this by far is the worst..."
- "28 June 2016 To: Olympic Customer Service Lowe’s Customer Service Subject: Complaint - Olympic Rescue It Deck Paint Products In 2014 I purchased and used the highly advertised and Lowe’s recommended Olympic Rescue..."
- "I scheduled a 60 minute valentines day carriage ride touring Fredericksburg, VA that was supposed to be... well, 60 minutes, and include hot chocolate, roses, and blankets for the occupants...."
- "Rosner was hired to correctly install a clutch in my car. Not only did they in-correctly install said clutch they made numerious mistakes in the process and could not repair..."
- "They do not respect lifetime warranty. I bought these HID Low and High beam. I did had a replacement about a year after I bought. And next year after still do..."
- "The bottom line - Nest makes fantastic, state-of-the-art, reliable products. I own 2 of the thermostats and just installed 5 outdoor nest cams at $200 / cam. The problem is..."
- " Last week my KitchenAid (owned by Whirlpool) microwave oven ceased to function. It is a high end appliance with a retail cost in the neighborhood of $550. I investigated the..."