filters
State:
City:
Product:

Motel 6 - Disgusting

My name is Leanne I am currently going through the courts as a victim of Human Trafficking. A good amount of time this took place at the Motel 6 in Burlington Ontario. The staff there knew what was happening and rather than help they completely embarrassed me and banned me from their hotel. I am just disgusted and think that rather than make assumptions people should help. Thank you to the police who came to see me there and started the investigation but Motel 6 is totally on my *** list

Motel 6 - Refund

I checked in 11/15/18 was told by Operations Manager at Studio 6 on 30th day, 12/16/18 I would be refunded a "credit," appropriate taxes by corporate and they didn't do it themselves locally anymore. I want my taxes refunded either to my credit card on file or cash not a room credit, to my understanding.
Customer made 1 call to the company using contacts on our site.
4.8

Motel 6 - Customer service was bad etc

I stay at your location in seatac seattle washington for 3 weeks from the second week in november in until the1 st week in december did not recieve room service most of the time use the washer and dryer the dryer u had to pay for it 4 plus time to dry clothes!! There your bugs in the room etc.... thank you Edward Keefe po box 82782 san diego ca 92138 email ( edwardkeefe472@gmail.com) phone number 619-530-7039..
2.1
Show

Motel 6 - This chain has really gone down hill, so far in the last 4 months that I've stayed at any of these motels as been a big mistake

Free wifi that dose not generely work, most of the rooms usually are in poor condition, bad attitude by most of the staff at most locations. Made a finel mistake of staying at one that stunk of B.O and cigarettes, no fridge or microwave. So for the money people are paying......magor ripoff.
1.5

Motel 6 - Calling about my issue for to many times to count

Please contact me asap or I'm just going to take legal action. Its come to that with the way this company operates an treats their customers.
Show

Motel 6 - Disgusting to say the least.

From the rooms all the way to corporate office is absolutely worst experience I've ever encountered with people an place. Would never stay at this motel again. Would rather stay under a bridge maybe the bums have it better then what this company is about. You people should be ashamed of yourself.

Motel 6 - Worst motel I've ever encountered

I've had some really bad experiences with this hotel from roaches to burn holes in the sheets to dirty rooms to broken rooms with no shower an no AC working. That's just the beginning. The staff all the way to corporate office are unprofessional an dont know how to run a business at all. It's sad it really is an I'd be ashamed having all that money an cant run a honest self respect business that cares about the people instead caring about getting your money an shew flying your concerns in time of need. Ridiculous literally sad.
Reply to reviews
My Ex Hisband stayed at the midvale location on Dec. 9 2018 was kept awake all night due to loud drug addicts in and out all night yelling he said it sounded like they were moving furniture in the morning when we repirted the situatiin we couldnt even get an apology...
Customer made 1 call to the company using contacts on our site.
Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Dec 12.
2.5

Motel 6 - Room was filthy

Sink leaked all over floor moved to a differnt room room was filthy . Dalton Ga.
Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Dec 11.
I didn't like
  • Looked liked the floors had not been cleaned in months
  • Tv almost fell off the stand
  • Room was filthy

Phone:
(800) 899-9841

Motel 6 - Really

Motel 6 - Really
So im supposed to take my family fo a hotel where i can find neddles that are used for drugs come on now wtf Wtf
Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Dec 10.
#1419762