Motel 6 - Review in Hotels and Resorts category from Willoughby, Ohio
My stay with Motel6 in Willoughby Ohio was my worst ever experience I have ever had with any hotel chain.The first impression was in the parking lot with a ladies pair of panties in a parking spot...then I get to the room and walk in and there was an unpleasant odor to the room, the main light didn't work, spider webs hanging from the ceiling, rust on the door frames, and then off course there were several bugs on the walls and floor.
I'm sorry, but all these issues are so treatable if you cared!
Then as I checked out a day early to find a different hotel to stay in I told the front desk my issues and requested credit back for the night that I didn't use, the response that I received explained everything, in a non sincere tone, we'll try to do better next time and that was it!!!And by the way the pair of panties, red weave and toothbrush was still in the parking lot the next day!!!
More Review Details
- Review category
- Hotels and Resorts
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "The bathroom was dirty....hair inside the towel&on tub..SAFE IT WAS NOT.PLUS HAD SOMETHING STUCK IN IT.SINK STOPPED UP .NO PHONE,NO CABLE.trash &food BEHIND TV..WENT TO THE OFFICE THE NEXT MORING...I..."
- "Motel 6 in Hot Springs So Dak has bedbugs and the current management wanted to deny and accuse me of bringing them. I just spent a night so go figure..."
- "Nasty place! Told the guy about my last experience there and still put me in a nasty room. Full of mold and my child has asthma! Nasty bathroom and walls..."
- "I'd like to bring to your attention a service and product quality breakdown (both of these). Last week I took my mother-in-law to your store because I happened to be..."
- "What a rip! Ordered beautiful arrangement from what I thought was a “family owned business”. The arrangement was delivered on time. The service train crashes at this..."
- "Let start by saying I usually don't take the time to do this kind of thing...but if I can prevent even 1 person from entering into a "contract" with this..."
- "...Out of nowhere, I woke up with an incredible itchy, blotchy rash, pics attached. I went to immediate care and..."
- "I stopped in for my regular 3000 mile oil change and of course they did the usually upsale. Normally I try to do one additional thing each time, this time..."
- " It is unfortunate that with very few cars, early Sunday afternoon, yet it took 50 min. For my food to come out. Not only was the meat cold, but..."