My stay with Motel6 in Willoughby Ohio was my worst ever experience I have ever had with any hotel chain.The first impression was in the parking lot with a ladies pair of panties in a parking spot...then I get to the room and walk in and there was an unpleasant odor to the room, the main light didn't work, spider webs hanging from the ceiling, rust on the door frames, and then off course there were several bugs on the walls and floor.
I'm sorry, but all these issues are so treatable if you cared!
Then as I checked out a day early to find a different hotel to stay in I told the front desk my issues and requested credit back for the night that I didn't use, the response that I received explained everything, in a non sincere tone, we'll try to do better next time and that was it!!!And by the way the pair of panties, red weave and toothbrush was still in the parking lot the next day!!!
More Review Details
- Review category
- Hotels and Resorts
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Too whom it may concern. Staying at M-6 #378 When I checked in at 1pm water was off and stayed off until past 5:30 that afternoon. Also construction people still..."
- "Motel 6 in Rochester MN. Dirty, stained mattress, furniture filthy, cobwebs,had to clean it myself ask for towels ect. People living there partying all the time. Nasty place...."
- "Friday May 6 we went to our sons graduation from basic in the Navy. My husband and I have a joining room with our older son. In the middle..."
- "I must say I have seen some complicated scams before but this one ranks right up there. Do not do any work with this so called media group called Zillion..."
- "I'd like to bring to your attention a service and product quality breakdown (both of these). Last week I took my mother-in-law to your store because I happened to be..."
- "What a rip! Ordered beautiful arrangement from what I thought was a “family owned business”. The arrangement was delivered on time. The service train crashes at this..."
- "I bought a couch from the Gardner White on Hall Road on Friday, October 21st. I scheduled a 4pm-11pm delivery for today, October 25th, since it was the earliest they..."
- "they added V.O.D. and extra 50 on internet and more for same phone plus the installation charges. The best way to get this fixed is call the FCC and write..."
- " I bought a brand-new Turbo razor from Bert's first trip out and had a crankcase seal leaking took it in the service department everybody said oh yeah will take..."