Motel 6 - Review in Hotels and Resorts category from Detroit, Michigan
06/18/16 My name is Bill, I am staying at the Willoughby Ohio location in room 341.I have stayed here in the past and this by far is the worst experience.
I got in the shower and there was NO soap anywhere in the bathroom. The shower curtain is full of mold and funk. The A/C does NOT work! The room over all is far from sanitary.
The door handle has mechanical problems and would not open from the inside so I was briefly stuck in the room until I could wiggle the handle open. The light flickers consistently like a strobe light! I called the front desk and notified the man at the counter and his reply was that "maintenance will be here in the morning" and that there are no other rooms available.
Attached are pictures of the disgusting shower curtain.My phone # is 586-405-9039
More Review Details
- Review category
- Hotels and Resorts
You May Also Like
- " We had reservation for Wednesday night August 17th 2016 at Motel 6 Nashville TN by the airport. We were disappointed by the old beds, old room but decided to stay...."
- "My brother and I stayed in Edgewood, MD from 5/20/16 to 5/21/16 in room 240. I have never experienced such a filthy place. I took pictures because I..."
- "My stay with Motel6 in Willoughby Ohio was my worst ever experience I have ever had with any hotel chain. The first impression was in the parking lot with a..."
- "Wow! I never thought to look at reviews about a clothing store advertised on facebook or any web site would be high risk!!! I just made a 213.00 purchse. I..."
- "Dress was not as pictured. Very cheap material and not even close to picture. They stole the picture from a designer. The dress was advertised as satin and came as..."
- "The first thing they tell you is they are BBB this says no!! They lied they keep charging your card after 14 day trial!!! Always check these type of things..."
- "Store 6091 East 72nd Avenue, Commerce City, CO 80022 One of the wors places to by parts .stars all *** up day in 12/3/ 16 The kids the work there..."
- "I have just resolved a month-long battle to get my (partially) repaired phone returned. • I accepted Elite’s quote for repair on 03/11 and on 04/11 delivered it to the local..."
- "I had my account deactivated today after putting in countless hours.I am a mother of 17month old baby girl which is the reason I even used Swagbucks. I was using..."