06/18/16 My name is Bill, I am staying at the Willoughby Ohio location in room 341.I have stayed here in the past and this by far is the worst experience.

I got in the shower and there was NO soap anywhere in the bathroom. The shower curtain is full of mold and funk. The A/C does NOT work! The room over all is far from sanitary.

The door handle has mechanical problems and would not open from the inside so I was briefly stuck in the room until I could wiggle the handle open. The light flickers consistently like a strobe light! I called the front desk and notified the man at the counter and his reply was that "maintenance will be here in the morning" and that there are no other rooms available.

Attached are pictures of the disgusting shower curtain.My phone # is 586-405-9039

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of motel 6 sanitary conditions. Motel 6 needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned motel 6 sanitary conditions in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Motel 6.

Had an Experience with Motel 6?

Comments

Clarksville, New York, United States #1215755

Well your the one went to a motel 6 duh.

Houston, Texas, United States #1177943

Don't be cheap and up grade to a better hotel motel