Staying at the motel 6 in Willoughby Ohio, I have stayed here several times in the past, this by far is the worst experience.The light flickers, I got in the shower and there was NO soap anywhere!
NO A/C! So I'm stuck in a warm room.
The bathroom shower curtain is disgusting with mold and funk growing on it.I called the front desk and informed the gentleman and his reply was "maintenance will be here in the morning" and there are no other rooms available.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Hotels and Resorts
You May Also Like
- "This room was deplorable. The base of the toilet was covered in pee and hair. The floor was peeling up from prior water damage. The ceiling in the bathroom was..."
- "Stayed at Motel 6 in Woodland Wash. 3 weekends ago because I was cleaning out and packing up my recently deceased mother. When I checked out I informed the..."
- "1st photo is above the mirror/sink area when you walk in. The light hood is broke and filthy. 2nd photo where a water sprinkle system use to be. And also now..."
- "I can't believe how I was treated by chryslers claim department they were friendly at first and told me to take my one year old 2014 300S to the dealership..."
- "The first thing they tell you is they are BBB this says no!! They lied they keep charging your card after 14 day trial!!! Always check these type of things..."
- "Second diamond to fall out! I got my engagement ring in December, by February I'd lost a diamond, which Jared charged me to replace and sent to Le Vian for..."
- "I purchased a box of crackers and each pack had what looked like and crumbled like peanut butter. I was completely disappointed and call the manufacturer and they stated it..."
- "I bought a dress worth £99 plus £21 for the delivery, it was never delivered and they just want to refund me 40 % of the dress value, when I..."
- "Wolfgang Puck organic tomato bisque soup had a cockroach. Where is the quality control? This is pretty disgusting. The soups must be canned in China but I doubt in the..."