Worst motel 6 i have Ever stayed at!It had lots of black mold!!
Black mold in the shower and soap dishes! I have Photosof everything but the black mold on the outside, just about everywhere you look! The student that worked that night was very nice. The desk employee after that was older and rude to me the entire 3 days!!
I checked out early because of that! The maids did not clean the room! Even after i stopped one who should have cleaned my room next in her order! I did not get clean towels!
I told the owner or mgr., and he told me to go get them myself!!! So i did!! My key card stopped working just about every time i used it! I wasvin room #122, on Regal Row and Interstate 35E.
The bedspreads are thin furniture covers and were so stained and dirty that i pulled it back and luckily had brought my own blanket and used it. There were big red cockroaches!!! There was a water leak on one wall opposite my bathroom! I asked the same Rude man at the desk to send a maid to mop it up, he told me to do it myself with my towels after i shower!!!
So even asking a maid myself to mop it up, I had to do it myself!!! I prepaid, or i would have left!! I enquired about leaving and getting a refund and was told No, i could not get my money back!! They would not give me anymore bath soaps and did not provide the usual shampoo and conditioner, as Every Motel 6 that I have ever been to!!
So I had to go to a store a few miles away, and buy all three!!! Even the walls and doors were filthy! I will add photos! They had one thermos of coffee in the office and it was strong enough to float nails and i spit out the first sip!!!
Worked out for them because i was forced to go to the gas station next door, which they also owned and Buy my own coffee!!! The swimming pool was murky!! Managment knocked on my door, i said just a moment. I had the bolt locked, as i had showered just before this, and about a second after i had asked him to wait, he opened the door until the bolt stopped him!!
I am a cancer survivor and have compications! I have been sick, coughing until i throw up, fever, and headaches since the last day i stayed there, thursday, June 9th, 2016!! A semi truck was allowed to park behind a single car lot, making it very difficult to get my Dodge Extended Cab Truck in and out!! I have always had excellent exspiriences at Every Motel 6 that I have ever stayed at, and at my age, thats been a lot, usually due to a spouse working out of town, or myself.
Also on Vacations. This Motel 6 was the Worst motel that i have Ever stayed at, including All chains and privately owned motels!!! I have Refused other motels with this low quality Motel 6! This Motel 6 is damaging the Good reputation of your Company.
Other residents were complaining and leaving also. OSHA would shut them down over just a few of these horrible infractions!! I do not plan on staying at a different location in the near future! All of the black that you see is black mold and filth.
I have some worse pictures but cant fit them in. The bug on the bed looks like a female louse, according to the internet!! I am prayingcthat i dont get lice!! The big red cockroaches ran too fast to get a picture!
The gap in the door goes to the top and accross, causing the loud air conditioner to run almost constantly, unless i raised the temperature to 75+!!! It was very uncomfortable, and i didnt get much sleep!! There were prostitutes walking around, and it would not surprise me if this motel rents by the hour, as well as dailey and weekly!
I paid ahead for 3 days, but left at 7 pm thursday, even though i was paid to friday evening!Never again!!!
More Review Details
|Facilities and Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Quality of Food|
|Value for money|
|Quality of Accommodation|
- Review category
- Hotels and Resorts
You May Also Like
- "Motel 6 in Rochester MN. Dirty, stained mattress, furniture filthy, cobwebs,had to clean it myself ask for towels ect. People living there partying all the time. Nasty place...."
- "Checked into room immediately left for motor speedway upon returning to our room and getting ready to sleep I found a dirty used tisseue on one bed, the other had..."
- "We arrived at the Motel 6 on July 4, 2014 in Tampa, Florida. We were not treated with respect from the two employees that worked the night shift around 7...."
- "I am so done with these people! I advise that you NEVER order from them. Yeah, I love the products and things but it is not worth it! I am..."
- "Hello to Harley Davidson people out there. Let me tell you about Demon's Cycle Pompano Beach. I did see complaints on he Harley Forum on these pigs . People on..."
- "I've been getting calls for the last few days about a loan I had taken out with AWL. First Michelle Batemen calls with the same script as Patrick Stern claiming..."
- "I purchased this "sport" windscreen from an Ebay seller from Italy for an XDiavel. BEWARE!!! The bolts that came with it are MUCH too short, and are black steel..."
- "The reason for this message today is that I ordered my food through the drive thru jack in the box on sepulveda and border. We finished the small ice coffee..."
- "Dont fool with this company omg from 2009 to 2016 the warranty is a scam and there pillow top is a flat top in two months dont waste your time..."