This was the worst experience ever.Staff untrained, found crackers and pubs in "clean" beds, a/c broke, moved to another room a/c broke, smelled like skunk, after all this would not discount my stay.
Manager was rude and lied to the corporate office and said I was offered a refund.
She would not talk to me and only could talk to assistant.Sad because with new management this could be a nice place to stay.
More Review Details
|Facilities and Services|
|Value for money|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Quality of Accommodation|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Not treated as valued customer
- Product or service
- Motel 6 Sanitary Conditions
- Review category
- Hotels and Resorts
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I checked out at 4am when I woke up itching like crazy. The place smells odd. The room was not clean. I should have turned back at..."
- "No safety, uncaring staff,young children no supervision with *** panties in the hot tub. People outside all hours,shady,yelling doing drugs. People living in car in parking lot, bums going through..."
- "Motel 6 has refused to acknowledge a bed bud issue at one their properties which resulted in my being seriously infected and hospitalized nearly in a state of shock to..."
- "It's Horrible. It's terrible, It's just bad mmmm mmmmmkuay. It makes my skin dry................... It breaks me out in rash pimple things................... it makes me itchy....................... And it doesn't..."
- "In 2007 our property was suddenly put in a SFHA. We are in Laramie county, Wyoming. Unbeknown to us at purchase in 2004 75% of the 2.8acres was in a..."
- "I signed up for a free trial yesterday. However, found out this morning that despite being a "free" trial, my card had been charged with multiple $1 charges, bringing my..."
- "I bought a bag for my daughter to take for her Karate uniform. She used the bag a time and a half, as after 3 times zipping up the zipper,..."
- "Your store in NJ did honor the $ 300.00 gift card which was given to me from Chicago store for purchasing the $ 6000 worth of furniture last year and..."
- "Stay far away from this low life company as possible. They delivered our entire belongings to a two small storage facility and never called us or notified us they were..."