Motel 6 - Review about Scary Stay In Room from Chicago, Illinois
Update added by user May 09
We will not be back
Original review posted by user May 08
Friday May 6 we went to our sons graduation from basic in the Navy.My husband and I have a joining room with our older son.
In the middle of the night on Friday the man in the room next to our son started screaming. A lot of mo fo's and yo my ***. He said they screamed off and on for a couple hours. This morning he started screaming at about 6 am.
He was screaming in the room, stomping up and down the hall and banging on the door. He probably banged on the door for about 5-7 minutes. It seems like a LONG time at 6 in the morning while you are trying to sleep. It is now 10 am and they are fighting again....the girl wants to leave and he isn't going to let her.
I am kind of scared this guy has a gun. Bullets can travel through walls.
I can be at graduation for one son and the death of another.This does not seem fair at all to the other guest at the motel who have payed money to have a room to sleep and relax in a safe environment.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Quality of Food|
|Quality of Accommodation|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
|Facilities and Services|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Scary Stay In Room
- Review category
- Hotels and Resorts
You May Also Like
- "I HAVE BEEN IN THIS HOTEL FOR 3 DAYS AND THE STAFF HAVE NOT COME TO CLEAN MY ROOM. I COMPLAINED, TO CUSTOMER SERVICE GUY RUBAN, SEVERAL TIMES AND FINALLY..."
- " We had reservation for Wednesday night August 17th 2016 at Motel 6 Nashville TN by the airport. We were disappointed by the old beds, old room but decided to stay...."
- "This motel 6 is terrific for housekeeping service for 3 day not provide soap in my room and make complain, in from desk and everyday say ,today solve the..."
- "I have commuted between Aurora and Chicago for many years and each year the schedules get more out of whack, the service declines and the delays become more frequent. Not..."
- "I was first approached by the "manager"; and eager youth who sold me on her ability to manage a paint crew. I have an 1800's victorian home so it was..."
- "I had a PSA/DNA Quick Opinion done of a Buzz Aldrin autograph that I got myself in Chicago on June 12; 2016. This was done at the Chicago Tribune Printers..."
- "Paid for a full $75 grooming appointment for my dog, stated in her progress report that everything was done, ears, trim, etc. such a joke, because it wasn't. My goldens..."
- "I would like to know where the Great Value eggs are supplied from. I'm guessing it is somewhere with either genetically modified chickens, or where policies are not closely maintained...."
- "I purchased a box of crackers and each pack had what looked like and crumbled like peanut butter. I was completely disappointed and call the manufacturer and they stated it..."