Chicago, Illinois

Update by user May 09, 2016

We will not be back

Original review posted by user May 08, 2016

Friday May 6 we went to our sons graduation from basic in the Navy.My husband and I have a joining room with our older son.

In the middle of the night on Friday the man in the room next to our son started screaming. A lot of mo fo's and yo my ***. He said they screamed off and on for a couple hours. This morning he started screaming at about 6 am.

He was screaming in the room, stomping up and down the hall and banging on the door. He probably banged on the door for about 5-7 minutes. It seems like a LONG time at 6 in the morning while you are trying to sleep. It is now 10 am and they are fighting again....the girl wants to leave and he isn't going to let her.

I am kind of scared this guy has a gun. Bullets can travel through walls.

I can be at graduation for one son and the death of another.This does not seem fair at all to the other guest at the motel who have payed money to have a room to sleep and relax in a safe environment.

Review about: Scary Stay In Room.

1.4
Facilities and Services
Cleanliness
Quality of Accommodation
Quality of Food
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Motel 6?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.