Update added by user May 09
We will not be back
Original review posted by user May 08
Friday May 6 we went to our sons graduation from basic in the Navy.My husband and I have a joining room with our older son.
In the middle of the night on Friday the man in the room next to our son started screaming. A lot of mo fo's and yo my ***. He said they screamed off and on for a couple hours. This morning he started screaming at about 6 am.
He was screaming in the room, stomping up and down the hall and banging on the door. He probably banged on the door for about 5-7 minutes. It seems like a LONG time at 6 in the morning while you are trying to sleep. It is now 10 am and they are fighting again....the girl wants to leave and he isn't going to let her.
I am kind of scared this guy has a gun. Bullets can travel through walls.
I can be at graduation for one son and the death of another.This does not seem fair at all to the other guest at the motel who have payed money to have a room to sleep and relax in a safe environment.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Quality of Accommodation|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Facilities and Services|
|Quality of Food|
|Value for money|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Scary Stay In Room
- Review category
- Hotels and Resorts
You May Also Like
- "Checked into room immediately left for motor speedway upon returning to our room and getting ready to sleep I found a dirty used tisseue on one bed, the other had..."
- "My stay with Motel6 in Willoughby Ohio was my worst ever experience I have ever had with any hotel chain. The first impression was in the parking lot with a..."
- "Shepherdsville Motel 6 the worst hotel I've ever stayed at in my entire life. Few days before I checked into the hotel customers for making pipe bombs in the parking..."
- "Ours is 2 years old and lumpy!!! I wrote to Simmons and sent pictures--never heard back. What recourse do we have? Over $1000 spent!..."
- "The market place put me in a plan With$500 deductible and $2000 out of pocket with Blue Cross and Blue shield. Then when I received the letter it was a..."
- "I bought a ESF sofa through a furniture store. After reviewing the specs and documentation on ESF's catalog and site I purchased a sofa. I paid a bit more for..."
- "I am posting this review for my Son who has had a Very Negative experience with Ziebart Poe Ave. (Vandalia, Ohio) & Ziebart Troy, Ohio. Avoid Ziebart &..."
- "I have had a terrible experience with light in the box! I paid (Oct. 12) for item with express expedited shipping (3-4 business days) (1-3 days for processing). I have..."
- "I started with 30 boxes of the Tarkett coco berry flooring. I was to be covering approximately 500 square foot, upon opening I noticed a lot of..."