Motel 6 - Review about Scary Stay In Room from Chicago, Illinois

Update added by user May 09

We will not be back

Original review posted by user May 08

Friday May 6 we went to our sons graduation from basic in the Navy.My husband and I have a joining room with our older son.

In the middle of the night on Friday the man in the room next to our son started screaming. A lot of mo fo's and yo my ***. He said they screamed off and on for a couple hours. This morning he started screaming at about 6 am.

He was screaming in the room, stomping up and down the hall and banging on the door. He probably banged on the door for about 5-7 minutes. It seems like a LONG time at 6 in the morning while you are trying to sleep. It is now 10 am and they are fighting again....the girl wants to leave and he isn't going to let her.

I am kind of scared this guy has a gun. Bullets can travel through walls.

I can be at graduation for one son and the death of another.This does not seem fair at all to the other guest at the motel who have payed money to have a room to sleep and relax in a safe environment.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Scary Stay In Room
Review category
Hotels and Resorts
review #843761 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Motel 6? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Motel 6. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Motel 6.
Filing a new complaint about