Motel 6 - Review about Sanitary Conditions from Shreveport, Louisiana
We are staying at Studio 6 in Richland Hills Texas and have complained to management of Roach infestation.Said they would bomb today but when we returned, still Roaches.
Not to mention fight to get towels and room cleaned.Last time, and we travel with motel 6 and studio 6 quite often.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Sanitary Conditions
- Review category
- Hotels and Resorts
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "The bathroom was dirty....hair inside the towel&on tub..SAFE IT WAS NOT.PLUS HAD SOMETHING STUCK IN IT.SINK STOPPED UP .NO PHONE,NO CABLE.trash &food BEHIND TV..WENT TO THE OFFICE THE NEXT MORING...I..."
- "I checked out at 4am when I woke up itching like crazy. The place smells odd. The room was not clean. I should have turned back at..."
- "This was the worst experience ever. Staff untrained, found crackers and pubs in "clean" beds, a/c broke, moved to another room a/c broke, smelled like skunk, after all this would..."
- "I received a partial order of Junk the so called cute Bear Coat is poorly sewn sleeves are twisted over size pile of shedding fluff that looks horrible. The Lining..."
- "I purchased a card loaded my money on the card when I scratched if the tag there was four numbers missing and funds were never received and I want my..."
- "I and family was eating at local South Shreveport Carl's Jr. It's rare now due to poor food quality and size portions not matching advertisements. My 1st issue ever a..."
- "I purchased a box of crackers and each pack had what looked like and crumbled like peanut butter. I was completely disappointed and call the manufacturer and they stated it..."
- "Am i the only one complaining about fake leads. And other contractors putting up job requests to make contractors waste credits. And some are customers puting up job requests just..."
- "On Nov 25 I tried to order a Waterville 2 times with no success Onthe 3rd try I had success. When I checked the order the at around 3:00pm on..."