Review about Motel 6 Accommodation from Oakland, California
We are staying in a small town at a motel 6.OUR POWER WENT OUT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT.
I woke up at 7 to take a shower and it's dark in the room.
And my husband is handicap and it was so hard for him to manueaver in the dark in the bathroom even with the curtains open.562 656 9905
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Motel 6 Accommodation
- Review category
- Hotels and Resorts
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Stayed at Motel 6 in Woodland Wash. 3 weekends ago because I was cleaning out and packing up my recently deceased mother. When I checked out I informed the..."
- "This room was deplorable. The base of the toilet was covered in pee and hair. The floor was peeling up from prior water damage. The ceiling in the bathroom was..."
- "First we was given a quote on Internet for a two night stay to be 84.00 with my discount. We were charged 94.00 which is the total without the discount!..."
- "Dear Lynn, RE: VIP CORPORATE FLIGHT ATTENDANT Thank you so much for your reply. Infact, before your reply, I'll must say I've already anticipated & expected that i'm will not..."
- "Someone stole my credit card information and made two purchases. The genius purchased the items using my address and attempted to drop ship them to his address but was too..."
- "I received a letter in the mail stating I was "Pre-approved" for a credit card. After having difficulty signing up online I decided to call. Eventually, I was told that..."
- "I wood never suggest living spaces. Purchased a 2pc sec Sat 7/2, tried to cancel because the color was not acceptable. Called Tuesday to ask if Anyone could find..."
- " I went to my neighbor store that I trust Safeway store in Emeryville California And I bought some grocery Some of them Coca-Cola products ..."
- " I had a small water accidents and Paul Davis came to take care of it through my HOA. After the job is complete I decided to have them..."