Review about Motel 6 Accommodation from Oakland, California
We are staying in a small town at a motel 6.OUR POWER WENT OUT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT.
I woke up at 7 to take a shower and it's dark in the room.
And my husband is handicap and it was so hard for him to manueaver in the dark in the bathroom even with the curtains open.562 656 9905
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Motel 6 Accommodation
- Review category
- Hotels and Resorts
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "We arrived at the Motel 6 on July 4, 2014 in Tampa, Florida. We were not treated with respect from the two employees that worked the night shift around 7...."
- "Altamonte Springs, Fl. Motel 6.Pubic hairs in both beds.Dirty pillow cases.Pubic hairs in bathtub.Spots on both bedspreads.Horrible.Rude front desk personal. They did give our money back...."
- "I checked in on monday aug 7tg aboht 1245 in rm219. By the time night came and the lights came on a bunch of black bugs came out. Bugs were..."
- "I think the pictures says it all and you get what you paid for. At least the product arrive in time, but other than that I don't think I will..."
- "FFIUL AGENT GUIDE SUMMARY OF CHARGES It's me Liquid, I post this not to damage them or to applaud them but just to have an official guide out there. I..."
- " I had a small water accidents and Paul Davis came to take care of it through my HOA. After the job is complete I decided to have them..."
- "Stay far away from this low life company as possible. They delivered our entire belongings to a two small storage facility and never called us or notified us they were..."
- "I have had a terrible experience with light in the box! I paid (Oct. 12) for item with express expedited shipping (3-4 business days) (1-3 days for processing). I have..."
- "why is it that when i upgrade defences a few days later i have to upgrade again on same defence once i have maxed it for its town hall level..."