Too whom it may concern.Staying at M-6 #378
When I checked in at 1pm water was off and stayed off until past 5:30 that afternoon.
Also construction people still making noise and running forklift at 8:00 pm which is way past 6:00 also leaving trash out on walk way all night long.
Plus when I wake up at 5:00 am there is people working.I work doing remolding for m-6 with a different company and know that construction time is from 8:00 am too 6:00 pm not 24/7 respectively Howard
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Motel 6 Accommodation
- Review category
- Hotels and Resorts
You May Also Like
- "I have visited many Motel 6 hotels over the years. I am staying at a neighborhood motel 6 due to home renevations / remodeling. This is by far the worst..."
- "1st photo is above the mirror/sink area when you walk in. The light hood is broke and filthy. 2nd photo where a water sprinkle system use to be. And also now..."
- "When the room was booked the informant at the desk said that full amenities were available icludint the pool and hot tub. While the pool and hot tub look fine..."
- "My local company purchased by Amerigas, my tank, my delivery invoices, and my bill stated to make checks out to Silsbee Propane the price per gallon goes up every delivery,..."
- "Hidious! I placed an order for my item to arrive before Christmas. Paid for priorty shipping. Was unaware this company is based in China. My order just arrived one week..."
- "I signed a contract with Re-Bath 8 months ago and I am still waiting for my project to be completed and the repairs done to the areas they damaged during..."
- "Over the weekend I went to Filibertos and purchased 1 super nacho and 1 carne asada burrito total, according to my receipt was $17.26, Monday morning I checked and it..."
- "I cannot even begin to describe how *** of a company is UPS. I had a package shipped to me and even though it was actually lost for weeks, they..."
- "I ordered a beautiful arrangement of roses and lilies for my mom's birthday to be delivered to her hospice care suite. I ordered a week in advance so there was..."