Review about Motel 6 Accommodation from Lakeland, Florida
We stayed at motel 6 for 2 nights and 2 days in lakeland florida on 98 n. When it came time to check out we wasnt forsure which one of our friends was suppose to pick us up so i ask the day time superviser if it was ok to sit in the shade around the corner of the building and she said no if you are checking out close the door and get off the property like we were some common thief we have two small dogs and maybe a back seat of a car full of personal property and she gave is 5 min. To get off the property and my wife has copd and cant walk to far but anyway that supervisor was very rude snd should be delt with accordin to your policy or i will send this to the paper the lakeland ledger what if my wife would of had attack that has to deal with her copd thank you for your time Chris & Ronda McCain the room was in a friends name but our name was on it too you can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org thank you ill please would like to hear from someone at this main office soon
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Motel 6 Accommodation
- Review category
- Hotels and Resorts
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Shepherdsville Motel 6 the worst hotel I've ever stayed at in my entire life. Few days before I checked into the hotel customers for making pipe bombs in the parking..."
- "I have been staying at motel 6 since Feb. 29 2016 off and on between the Santq Rosa Ca Area to Vacaville Ca Area and every stay I have been..."
- "You know ive had some really bad motels but this one tops it. It started off with me my girlfriend and her sister and her bf (room is under sis..."
- "My local company purchased by Amerigas, my tank, my delivery invoices, and my bill stated to make checks out to Silsbee Propane the price per gallon goes up every delivery,..."
- "I placed an order for a LIMITED edition T-shirt in Oct 2016 and received nothing so far (3 months passed). I tried the "Order Tracking" via the "Email us" on..."
- "Order flowers all the time for the Villages. Wanted to try a local florist, so I called AVAS and ordered flowers over the phone. Mike suggested a vase with an..."
- "We bought the love seat, power recliner and protection plan. Both items began disintegrating with minimum use, no pets or children. The home was purchased and used during the..."
- " On May 25th 2013 I bought a Ford 500 from Jenkins Acura because I had bad credit and limited bartering skills I paid $10,000 for a $5,000 car here we are..."
- "I purchased a $1500 lazy boy recliner for my husband at the end of 2010 since his previous recliner was from lazy boy and was upgrading it.it was twice the..."