Review about Motel 6 Accommodation from Lakeland, Florida
We stayed at motel 6 for 2 nights and 2 days in lakeland florida on 98 n. When it came time to check out we wasnt forsure which one of our friends was suppose to pick us up so i ask the day time superviser if it was ok to sit in the shade around the corner of the building and she said no if you are checking out close the door and get off the property like we were some common thief we have two small dogs and maybe a back seat of a car full of personal property and she gave is 5 min. To get off the property and my wife has copd and cant walk to far but anyway that supervisor was very rude snd should be delt with accordin to your policy or i will send this to the paper the lakeland ledger what if my wife would of had attack that has to deal with her copd thank you for your time Chris & Ronda McCain the room was in a friends name but our name was on it too you can reach us at email@example.com thank you ill please would like to hear from someone at this main office soon
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Motel 6 Accommodation
- Review category
- Hotels and Resorts
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "You know ive had some really bad motels but this one tops it. It started off with me my girlfriend and her sister and her bf (room is under sis..."
- "Motel 6 in Hot Springs So Dak has bedbugs and the current management wanted to deny and accuse me of bringing them. I just spent a night so go figure..."
- "This motel 6 is terrific for housekeeping service for 3 day not provide soap in my room and make complain, in from desk and everyday say ,today solve the..."
- "We bought the love seat, power recliner and protection plan. Both items began disintegrating with minimum use, no pets or children. The home was purchased and used during the..."
- "Yes, I fell and broke two teeth. There was no bleeding or pain from the teeth, just the lip they cut and my jaw where it was bruised from the..."
- " On May 25th 2013 I bought a Ford 500 from Jenkins Acura because I had bad credit and limited bartering skills I paid $10,000 for a $5,000 car here we are..."
- "Having read the various comments below and realising that my experience is typical not unusual, I wonder why this company hasn't been sanctioned or actioned against. Perhaps a class action..."
- "Am i the only one complaining about fake leads. And other contractors putting up job requests to make contractors waste credits. And some are customers puting up job requests just..."
- "I "purchased" a camera from a 2016 Black Friday special; Nikon d3400 for $349. Great price but not so great that it seemed unreal. It took several days just to..."