As u can see the door knob is missing we had no way to get out nor could we open the windows it was locked we call the front desk to help open the door and reply we will take 7$ off your bill which never happen as u look at the receipt this was so wrong on many level first the room should have been ooo and given us another room i had my 2yr old daughter with me and iys was scary to say the least what if there was an emergency fire flood god knows what i would have no way out i want to know why i did not get a full refund or why i was not given another rm? I am not the happy will the result i recieved i want a full refund and this will go on tripadvisor to warn anotjer customer to beware this is a rip off waiting for a reply asap
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Motel 6 Accommodation
- Review category
- Hotels and Resorts
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I'm a tourist from Switzerland- traveling with a rental car through Florida. I wanted check-in yesterday 9:30 pm at Motel 6, Spring Hill. No way - the reception clerk don't accept..."
- "Im homeless with four children. I begun my stay at motel 6 Georgia avenue Washington, D.C. On November 3, 2015. I was placed her by the Virginia Williams resource center...."
- "My brother and I stayed in Edgewood, MD from 5/20/16 to 5/21/16 in room 240. I have never experienced such a filthy place. I took pictures because I..."
- "Do you want to earn tons of money, have control over others' lives, not be held accountable for anything, and live a life of luxury without even working? Do you happen..."
- "A year after having the play system, the wood faded. There is no water sealant on the product. It too was bug infested. I'd sit outside with..."
- "DO NOT USE THE LAWN GUY!!!!!!!! Was just scammed and lied to about service. So mad about how we were treated! Please save your money and time. Horrible company! Was told..."
- "I CAN NOT MAKE THESE PEOPLE UNDERSTAND THAT WHAT I RECEIVED WAS NOT WHAT I ORDERED. THEY JUST KEEP TELLING ME THAT ACCORDING TO THE RECEIPT THAT MY ORDER WAS..."
- "This is the work of Appliances done right! They said they provided a 90 day warranty, but they will not come out and fix the issues I'm having. ..."