Review about Motel 6 Accommodation from Discovery Bay, California

237 of 495 Motel 6 reviews

My name is Lillian, on the night of 2/26/16 I stayed at the motel 6 in Stockton California.I reserved a non smoking room for me and my child.

The 1st room they gave me was supposed to be a non smoking room, but when I went in the room for the 1st time it smelled as if someone had just smoked a cigarette, and the bathroom had used tissue and *** in the toilet. When I saw that I then asked for another room. When I finally got settled in the 2nd room, I was laying on the bed for about 30mins I kept itching really bad so I turned the light on and there was several different sized and colored bed bugs! It freaked me out and I took pictures of the bugs to show to my doctor.

Then I noticed several bites all over my arms, and even my breast. I am still itching now even after I left, and my skin is broken and very irritated.

I am going to the emergency room to get it checked out.For any questions I can be reached at 510-239-8802

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Motel 6 Accommodation
Review category
Hotels and Resorts
review #798675

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Motel 6? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
237 of 495 Motel 6 reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.