The clerk offered the room after 1:00 a.m., till the following day, for one day/night rate.
Reciept # conf.#0691121984. $61.54. The maid her check out that same morning(today), the carpet was si dirty , it left her socks black. Its the second time she was promised the early check in courtesy and not given it.
Every room carpet is filthy and prostetutes coming in and out . we want a appology n credit for extra days. I want nierili woman fired for her lack of empathy and ridiculous solution, of refering her to Corona gables retirenment living.
That ***...opened a can if worms , better believe that.Alexander serrano son to mariam espinoza.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Pricing issue
- Product or service
- Motel 6 Accommodation
- Review category
- Hotels and Resorts
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "This was the worst experience ever. Staff untrained, found crackers and pubs in "clean" beds, a/c broke, moved to another room a/c broke, smelled like skunk, after all this would..."
- "Hi my name is Jason and As I walked in i noticed a very dirty room and sheets not done, not blanket to keep warm and dirty towels, also sheets..."
- "The only people I can say actually did their job with dignity and class, were the housekeepers. I understand if the manager had a bad day, week, month or even..."
- "I am very upset I received half dead flowers today from 1-800 Flowers. I opened the box and I was so excited to see my flowers! You cannot imagine my..."
- "Just had worst experience with girl working off Ca st. Encouraged me to purchase drink while she FILLED sandwich with peppers to go. What is your company going..."
- "Enterprise Rent-A-Car office, located 852 W 6Th St, Corona, CA 92882, has accused us of damage to a vehicle we rented. Upon returning the car, the only person in the..."
- "I waited a month for my package to never come then when i said i was opening a dispute for my refund he himself changed original arrive by date from..."
- "I will never shop at art van ever again. My husband and I purchased a couch which we were told was leather. The sales man also sold us the leather..."
- "In short I have had a pair of lucky jeans for over ten years still my favorite. Baught 3 new pairs 3 months ago and they fell apart. old tag..."