Review about Motel 6 Accommodation
I have visited many Motel 6 hotels over the years.I am staying at a neighborhood motel 6 due to home renevations / remodeling.
This is by far the worst hotel I have ever visited and I am embarrassed that it is in the front of our subdivision. Thank God I have never recommended this hotel to visiting friends or family. The room is discustingly dirty. The overlapping repairs are obvious and the black mold around the Windows is toxic.
The fire/ smoke detector is disabled and the battery has been removed. The refrigerator was not working because it was not plugged in. I had to slide the tv stand over a bit and turn the refrigerator sideways so that I could plug it into the only electrical socket available. There were no outlets left to charge my phone or plug in my laptop.
Electrical wires were stapled to the ceiling. The hallways through the hotel were filthy and hot and all windows were open letting in bugs. I thought I was transported to a third world poverty stricken country. I will never, ever recommend this hotel.
It needs to be closed and completely remodeled/ renovated.
Discussted and embarrassed for the motel 6 corporation.The toilet was not even bolted firmly to the floor and the shower was gross and still had hair left from previous residents.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Motel 6 Accommodation
- Review category
- Hotels and Resorts
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "The bathroom was dirty....hair inside the towel&on tub..SAFE IT WAS NOT.PLUS HAD SOMETHING STUCK IN IT.SINK STOPPED UP .NO PHONE,NO CABLE.trash &food BEHIND TV..WENT TO THE OFFICE THE NEXT MORING...I..."
- "This was the worst experience ever. Staff untrained, found crackers and pubs in "clean" beds, a/c broke, moved to another room a/c broke, smelled like skunk, after all this would..."
- "Don't stay in Motel 6 @ 5308 Jefferson Davis Hwy, Fredericksburg, Va. 22408-2608 Nastiest Room I have ever been in. Could not use the micro wave and front office did..."
- "Very disappointed in this builder. Sold my Maronda Homes built house, purchased this house in July and I immediately began breaking out in hives all over my body. I have..."
- "We went to arby with my two children and when i approach fountain michine to get soda i noticed a puddle of nasty water i said something and they..."
- "First the positive (which is why it's got a star at all): The company (when it shows up) is EXTREMELY fast, efficient and hard working. They know their stuff and..."