Review about Motel 6 Accommodation

214 of 495 Motel 6 reviews

I have visited many Motel 6 hotels over the years.I am staying at a neighborhood motel 6 due to home renevations / remodeling.

This is by far the worst hotel I have ever visited and I am embarrassed that it is in the front of our subdivision. Thank God I have never recommended this hotel to visiting friends or family. The room is discustingly dirty. The overlapping repairs are obvious and the black mold around the Windows is toxic.

The fire/ smoke detector is disabled and the battery has been removed. The refrigerator was not working because it was not plugged in. I had to slide the tv stand over a bit and turn the refrigerator sideways so that I could plug it into the only electrical socket available. There were no outlets left to charge my phone or plug in my laptop.

Electrical wires were stapled to the ceiling. The hallways through the hotel were filthy and hot and all windows were open letting in bugs. I thought I was transported to a third world poverty stricken country. I will never, ever recommend this hotel.

It needs to be closed and completely remodeled/ renovated.

Discussted and embarrassed for the motel 6 corporation.The toilet was not even bolted firmly to the floor and the shower was gross and still had hair left from previous residents.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Motel 6 Accommodation
Review category
Hotels and Resorts
review #821090

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Motel 6? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
214 of 495 Motel 6 reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
LadyScot

Apr 11 #1143045

DISGUSTED, not dicussted. Just saying.

1 0 Reply

Apr 03 #1138422

What exactly did you expect? What you described is exactly how most Motel 6 franchises are! And yet you chose to stay? Motel 6 is at best a 1 or 2 star budget hotel chain that most people would never dare set foot in. What exactly are you after .... A refund and free lodging until your renovations are complete?

4 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Motel 6. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Motel 6.
Filing a new complaint about
×