My wife is wandering around lost in Fort Worth because BOTH the physical address written in your reservation AND the map location linked to by the "Get Directions" hyperlink in your reservation are WRONG!!!
The Address written in the reservation is:
32711-35W, Fort Worth, TX
and the "Get Directions" hyperlink goes to
3271 NW 35th Street, Fort Worth, TX
You need to fix your reservation so that it provides correct directions to your *** motel. And I don't need 100 words to describe the problem.
word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Having my wife lost in a strange city
- Reason of review:
- PISSED! My wife is lost in Fort Worth because of you!
- Product or service
- Motel 6 Fort Worth
- Review category
- Hotels and Resorts
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "As u can see the door knob is missing we had no way to get out nor could we open the windows it was locked we call the front desk..."
- "Worst vacation experience ever at Motel 6 at Cocoa Beach! 1.) We made reservations and still had to wait 45 minutes in the hot sun with our baby.2.) Our room..."
- "Motel 6 a palastine Texas. Rented 2 rooms as we were out of town for work. 1st room smelled of pet urine worse than any kennel I've ever smelled! Non..."
- "I Shashikant bhange had bought Skechers shoe go walk 3 on 16/03/2016 from Inc 5 store in Vimannagar pune.I used another spare shoes in rainy months. After that I used..."
- "I've been with ally auto financing for two years. Bought 2014 Kia Optima brand new for 300.27 a month through ally mobile app. January 11th 2017 I made my payment..."
- "We purchased the edge royalist 5th wheel a year ago October. Our first problem started 2 weeks after we purchased it. The roof on the slide out leaked like a..."
- "We have a 4 BR home and I actually love seeing my electricity bill. We recommended 15 customers who gave them a try, and those bills are averaged each month,..."
- "I am extremely pleased with the job Furniture "N" Floors did!!! I love the color not to mention the vast selection of laminates I had to choose from. ..."
- "Buyers beware, total rip off artists. We went there to buy a Mustang that my 16 year old son had saved to buy. After looking at it, It had multiple..."