Fort Worth, Texas

My wife is wandering around lost in Fort Worth because BOTH the physical address written in your reservation AND the map location linked to by the "Get Directions" hyperlink in your reservation are WRONG!!!

The Address written in the reservation is:

32711-35W, Fort Worth, TX

and the "Get Directions" hyperlink goes to

3271 NW 35th Street, Fort Worth, TX

You need to fix your reservation so that it provides correct directions to your *** motel. And I don't need 100 words to describe the problem.

word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word

Review about: Motel 6 Fort Worth.

I didn't like: Having my wife lost in a strange city.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss PISSED! My wife is lost in Fort Worth because of you! / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Motel 6?

Submit review

Comments

Tampa, Florida, United States #1208286

As well, the reservation conversationclearly indicates '3271 I(The Letter I)-35w', an Interstate Highway. Nothing in what you have provided shows '32711' anything.

"Get Directions" automatically sends you to Google Map or whatever preferred map site/app on your computer or phone.It has nothing to do with Motel 6 which displays its address correctly on its own website.

Your wife's inability to spot the different address was the problem.Tell her to call and ask for directions next time...***!