Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

Post answer
Top Question

How do I get my final check

I am a former employee of Motel 6 department 0025 in Gilroy California I recently had to quit due to the treatment I was given from the manager and other employees when I went to pick up my final check the manager had refused to give it to me and I need to know what further actions I need to take from here to resolve this issue so that I can Receive my final check

Maggie Grant
According to employment.findlaw.com federal law requires employers to issue a departing employee's final paycheck on or before the regular payday for the last pay period.
If you have problems receiving the final check contact your local Department of Labor (DOL), Wage and Hour Division office to file a complaint. A DOL official will assist you with the process.
View

Can you get an adjustment on my bill

by Adelisa

Due to unforeseen circumstances I've had to stay here at the motel 6 in Elkton md.when I checked in I was in aware of how I would need to stay my stay has turned into longer than I thought they offer a weekly rate which is cheaper I asked to have the bill adjusted but the seem to not want to do that I'm hear not but choice but circumstances the local paper is doing and artical about my situation I would like to tell them that motel 6 has helped Me during this situation

View

Why they dont honor rate online or with guest relatio s at the lobby

Why do they charge so much more at lobby n day they dont have to honor guest relations rate or online rate for their location

Maggie Grant
#1720035

It is better to contact Motel 6 customer service by phone number 800-899-9841 or send an email at online@motel6.com

View

Do you have a pamphlet with all Motel 6 in the USA?

by Kaliegh

We were in motel 6 in Canada, and picked up a beutiful pamplet with all motel 6 locations in Canada, in full color. We are planning to travel through the U.S.A.

and like to stay at motel 6. please send me a pamplet of the USA. My adress: Jeanne Vanpinxteren, 130 Assiniboine dr.

Saskatoon, Saskatchewan.Canada. S7K 3J7

Motel 6

How do I file a complaint for the Motel 6 on Rockville Road in Avon Indiana I have pictures in videos? What will they try to do to make it right?

Inger
Complain to CLAUDETTE BRYANT aka CLAUDETTE CARROLL at headquarters: 972-360-2749.

W2 form

by Louvina

My question is I am missing my W-2 form I was employed with you last year I need to obtain that form how can I get that..

Complaint

I have some photographs I would like to send to y'all about your motel in Texas City these were taken a few months ago . It is how bad tour motel was. We live on social security and we're in town for a funeral.

Inger

Rates

I usually go online to make reservations for Hotel 6 but today I went straight to the hotel and registered and they charged me $5 more a night I'm currently staying here for two nights I believe they overcharged Me by $10 online the rate is 54.99 a night but when I went to the hotel he charge me 59.99 my problem is I am a faithful customers

1 answer
The online reservations are discounted.
View

Iwasnt a registered guest. My property waa left and is being held for 30 days. How can I get my property released

by Jaymeson

View

How to get a refund when charged twice from motel 6 Brooklyn Center, MN?

by Dennys

I made reservation for Saturday April 21 2017 (7260812996213) I checked in at 3pm in room 120. Torren was at the front desk and i asked if he needed the reservation number and he said no just my name.

Hee charged me $71.35 and couple days later i was charged $74.75.

I called for my refund and they said i never showed. I would like my refund.

Questions 10