2.3

I called to ask somebody can come clean the bathtub so that I can take a shower I was told that there was nobody on I asked young lady if she could come or give me cleaning products so I can clean the tub she said no she hung up on me I called back and I said well can I change my room she said there's no room available next thing I know of police officer was coming to my room to tell me that they wanted me to leave because I called downstairs about my room and they wanted to refund me my money and I said I have nowhere to go and I signed a contract he told me I shouldn't call down there to harass her I said I only called two times and I said she's providing a service and I wanted to take a shower I asked could I change the room she said no I told him and I showed him his blood here on the floor and I said go look at the shower so you can see what I'm talking about and it was above on the floor if somebody can please contact me I would appreciate it my number is 856-979-5414 and the young lady name was Tasha or Tanisha

Product or Service Mentioned: Motel 6 Customer Care.

Comments

You should have cleaned it out yourself and then told them that they owed you $10 for doing it. I once rented a really gross disgusting apartment in Parkersburg, West Virginia and the place was a filthy mess.

There was rotten corn in the refrigerator as well as a whole bunch of other wilted and decaying produce. The landlord told me that since I was going to have to clean up all that crap that he was "paying me" $10, by knocking that much off the rent I was going to have to pay him. I made a comment to the landlord about the absolutely disgusting sofa in the living room, about how those people who had left were gross and he sheepishly admitted "The apartment comes FURNISHED, and that is one of my furnishings!" He had plastic wrap all over the windows and said that there was a $50 fine if you removed them, but it was so extremely hot in there that I tore all that crap down off the windows and opened them up so that I could breathe, and let cool air inside"(there was an airconditioner in the living room, but it only cooled that room. the rest of the apartment was over 100 degrees in the summer.

Utilities were included, so he wanted the windows to stay plastic wrapped shut) he said he had evicted the previous tenants for having snakes and that several of the rats they kept to feed the snake had escaped before they moved, so to be sure to watch out!

The place was disgusting and I only stayed a couple of months. As disgusting as staying at a Motel 6!