2.2
Cleanliness
Facilities and Services
Quality of Accommodation
Quality of Food

I went into the front office at Motel 6 north here in Medford Oregon paid for seven nights paid what the person behind the register told me to pay sign the thing saying that I agree to the terms and that I would have to check out on Friday, May 25 and got a call today from the GM Linda telling me that I need to come down and pay an additional amount of money because her employees made a mistake and if she’s not going to let me stay here for the amount that they charge me that’s not my fault and so now I’m getting kicked out of the room that I had paid for already I’m not the one that makes the rooms next to conditions to all that stuff so she needs to honor what I have is told in on what I paid and let me have my room for what I/O to the terms otherwise I will be talking to a lawyer and suing for customer miss han Friday, May 25 I got a call today from the gym Linda telling me that I need to come down and pay an additional amount of money because her employees made a mistake and she’s not going to let me stay here for the amount that they charge me that’s not my fault and so now I’m getting kicked out of the room that I had paid for already I’m not the one that makes the rooms next to conditions to all that stuff so she needs to honor what I had was told and honor what I paid and let me have my room till the 25th of may i’ve been staying at the Motel 6 North Medford sent February 24 off anon weeks here three days here 40s here five days here and I’ve probably spent close to at least three to $4000 here in the last couple months and now she’s trying to tell me that I have to leave because their employees may mistake and charge me the wrong rate that’s not my fall if you go to a gas station and says are selling out for 99 cents and it supposed be $3.19 I don’t get to come back to you until you hey we made a mistake so you owe us more money that’s not how it works I’m also including a picture of my reservation which clearly states that I have this room until May 25, 2018

Comments