We arrived at the Motel 6 on July 4, 2014 in Tampa, Florida.We were not treated with respect from the two employees that worked the night shift around 7.
We asked for towels and rags and they did not have any towels or rags available for the two rooms we had. We came in the room and it was bugs such as ants on the counter, the sink stopped up and drains very slowly, the television set goes in and out when you walk by hard on the floor the volume go out on the television at times. This is the worse room I have every stayed in. On July 5, 2014 I went to the front desk to ask for more towels and rags because we usual get new ones when room service comes by however, we hae yet to get service.
I asked a room service repensentative and she said she can not help me because this was not her room to clean.All of this is unacceptable, I will not recommend this hotel to anyome.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Customer Treatment
- Review category
- Hotels and Resorts
You May Also Like
- "06/18/16 My name is Bill, I am staying at the Willoughby Ohio location in room 341. I have stayed here in the past and this by far is the worst..."
- "Harrisonburg, VA- Linda Ln Broken doors, unkept exterior. Got into the room, foul smell. Investigated smell, found mold and bed bugs on the mattresses. A/C filter never changed or cleaned before...."
- "Motel 6 in Rochester MN. Dirty, stained mattress, furniture filthy, cobwebs,had to clean it myself ask for towels ect. People living there partying all the time. Nasty place...."
- "I am an extremely pleased customer of Leonid Afremov. I received my AMAZING painting recently. It arrived in a timely fashion. The oil painting on canvas was very well done..."
- "We have 3 different "rooms" of furniture from Rooms To Go. The first was purchased less than 5 years ago ... and the chair is peeling so bad ......"
- "Sandy Solomon SCAMMED us with over billing, double billing and charges above imagination. AVOID the Solomon Law Group from Tampa so you will not have to get a threatening "pay..."
- "Many movies that came out in 2015 are still not available to stream in the USA however they are available to stream in South America. Many just released movies are..."
- "I have recently purchased 128GB "FASTER" brand memory cards, 8 in total, over 4 separate orders @ a cost of $17.99 ea. The problem is that ALL of these memory..."
- "Having read the various comments below and realising that my experience is typical not unusual, I wonder why this company hasn't been sanctioned or actioned against. Perhaps a class action..."