We arrived at the Motel 6 on July 4, 2014 in Tampa, Florida.We were not treated with respect from the two employees that worked the night shift around 7.
We asked for towels and rags and they did not have any towels or rags available for the two rooms we had. We came in the room and it was bugs such as ants on the counter, the sink stopped up and drains very slowly, the television set goes in and out when you walk by hard on the floor the volume go out on the television at times. This is the worse room I have every stayed in. On July 5, 2014 I went to the front desk to ask for more towels and rags because we usual get new ones when room service comes by however, we hae yet to get service.
I asked a room service repensentative and she said she can not help me because this was not her room to clean.All of this is unacceptable, I will not recommend this hotel to anyome.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Customer Treatment
- Review category
- Hotels and Resorts
You May Also Like
- "The only people I can say actually did their job with dignity and class, were the housekeepers. I understand if the manager had a bad day, week, month or even..."
- "Stayed at Motel 6 in Woodland Wash. 3 weekends ago because I was cleaning out and packing up my recently deceased mother. When I checked out I informed the..."
- "Motel 6 in Rochester MN. Dirty, stained mattress, furniture filthy, cobwebs,had to clean it myself ask for towels ect. People living there partying all the time. Nasty place...."
- "On August 31st, my sink was clogged and i contacted Plumbing Rescue after my efforts to undrain the sink failed. They came out the same day and had to..."
- "We purchased a leather sofa and love seat we were told it was leather, spent well over $3000.00 they are now terrible the leather is peeling off, it started in..."
- "I bought a "leather" sofa 3 years ago. I was assured that it would last for a long time. But soon the "leather" started to peel. when I came back..."
- "Please refer to the attaching photo with the purse I bought at USA about 3 years ago by US$ 218.00, however I am really disappointed that the quality of..."
- "Torrid products are wonderful but their poor/rude customer service is one that needs to be addressed (asap), Their shipping procedures have been nothing but a nightmare and a bunch of..."
- "1990 Chickasha Dr. Pfafftown, NC 27040 October 27, 2016 Patient Relations Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center, Medical Center Boulevard, Winston-Salem, NC 27157 To Whom It May Concern: Let me first say that I have almost..."