Tampa, Florida

We arrived at the Motel 6 on July 4, 2014 in Tampa, Florida.We were not treated with respect from the two employees that worked the night shift around 7.

We asked for towels and rags and they did not have any towels or rags available for the two rooms we had. We came in the room and it was bugs such as ants on the counter, the sink stopped up and drains very slowly, the television set goes in and out when you walk by hard on the floor the volume go out on the television at times. This is the worse room I have every stayed in. On July 5, 2014 I went to the front desk to ask for more towels and rags because we usual get new ones when room service comes by however, we hae yet to get service.

I asked a room service repensentative and she said she can not help me because this was not her room to clean.All of this is unacceptable, I will not recommend this hotel to anyome.

Review about: Customer Treatment.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Motel 6 Room
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $170
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Motel 6?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.