We arrived at the Motel 6 on July 4, 2014 in Tampa, Florida.We were not treated with respect from the two employees that worked the night shift around 7.
We asked for towels and rags and they did not have any towels or rags available for the two rooms we had. We came in the room and it was bugs such as ants on the counter, the sink stopped up and drains very slowly, the television set goes in and out when you walk by hard on the floor the volume go out on the television at times. This is the worse room I have every stayed in. On July 5, 2014 I went to the front desk to ask for more towels and rags because we usual get new ones when room service comes by however, we hae yet to get service.
I asked a room service repensentative and she said she can not help me because this was not her room to clean.All of this is unacceptable, I will not recommend this hotel to anyome.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Customer Treatment
- Review category
- Hotels and Resorts
You May Also Like
- "I have visited many Motel 6 hotels over the years. I am staying at a neighborhood motel 6 due to home renevations / remodeling. This is by far the worst..."
- "This was the worst experience ever. Staff untrained, found crackers and pubs in "clean" beds, a/c broke, moved to another room a/c broke, smelled like skunk, after all this would..."
- "The only people I can say actually did their job with dignity and class, were the housekeepers. I understand if the manager had a bad day, week, month or even..."
- "I received a letter from GECU stating that I was "pre-approved" for a credit card. When I call to inquire, I was told that I did not qualify. When I..."
- "I put my checking account information in for ACH payment one Dec. 3, 2016 checked my account weeks later. It showed the payment went through and the balance left was..."
- "Bought treadmill in NOV 2016. Was supposed to be able to Bluetooth you tablet and heart rate monitor. Just bought a new tablet and tried to sync following the instructions...."
- "Purchased living room ensemble which included sectional sofa, end tables, entertainment wall unit, and as a bonus, a 50" plasma TV. Also purchased the "protection" plan for the..."
- "I bought a "leather" sofa 3 years ago. I was assured that it would last for a long time. But soon the "leather" started to peel. when I came back..."
- "Petsmart has me totally outraged about the way they care for (or fail to care for) their fish, especially the Betta fish. I recently bought one sick Betta and tried..."