4.0
Cleanliness
Quality of Food

Update by user May 02

also the manager said very rudely that he needed ALL ids for people staying in the room I have never been told this in the past or told this at any other motel and I like to know why you do this and if its your policy . Also I want to stay my two nights here but i should get 2nd night free due to the way I was treated and want it refunded back to me tomarrow !

Original review posted by user May 02

I have stayed at this motel many times in the past and have never ever been treated so badly as a guest!!! First off i came into the doors at 1pm and the manager at front desk was very rude said i can get you a room but check in is at 3pm and i cant get a room until then!

There was absolutely nobody in the motel parking lot so he cant tell me he couldnt get us into a room at that time , they have did it in the past. So we had to go wait 2 hours in a park to get into our room . Then i went up to the front desk at 5pm to ask if i could have 2 extra pillows to have the lady up there roll her eyes at me and tell me that they dont give extra pillows out to the guests really??? I said well can you make an exception being the pillows are flat and uncomfortable she stomped her foot and rolled her eyes again saying if i have any down here and came out with one pillow with attitude saying she can only give me the one pillow and dont be surprised if housekeeping takes it out of our room tomarrow.

I DO NOT APPRECIATE being treated so rudely and DEMAND that something is done about this IMMEDIATELY!!!!!

Im not usually a complainer but when im paying over 90 dollars for two night stay somewhere i expect to be treated with respect and smiles. If Im not accomadated for at least one of these nights as end refunded I WILL NEVER stay here again or any of my relatives and thats a promise!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Motel 6 Room.

I didn't like: Staff and managers attitudes, Mean staff, Employee abuse, Customer service.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from May 02.

Comments

No i dont have the attitude and if you dont like your job go somewhere else dont take it out on your guests

Sounds like YOU are the one with attitude. Good riddance.