Westerville, Ohio
Featured on Facebook Not resolved

I checked out at 4am when I woke up itching like crazy.The place smells odd.

The room was not clean. I should have turned back at the front door and found some place different. I was intending to stay two nights but only stayed 1/2 of a night. Desk clerk would not refund for the first night saying I should have reported it upon check-in.

Difficult to do when I wasn't itching at the time. Phone had either blood or ketchup on it. Hoping it was ketchup.

Nonsmoking room but multiple burn marks from cigarettes Very dissatisfied and will be reporting it to Motel 6 corporate.

Review about: Motel 6 On Mediterranean In Columbus Ohio.

2.2
Facilities and Services
Quality of Food
Cleanliness
Quality of Accommodation
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Motel 6?

Submit review

Comments

Henderson, Nevada, United States #1198895

There are a few good Motel 6's remaining.You just have to do a walk through before you pay for the night.All economy chains that began many years ago are old now. Actually,you can spend $150 or more and still get bedbugs or worse.

Labor_Tank

How did I know this was a Motel 6 Review when I saw the description but not the name?Well because in my experience Motel 6 lets ANYBODY be a Motel 6 that's how!

Motel 6 SUCKS!

They do NOTHING to properly vet their franchisees and want only the cash they can generate and care not about guests.Now THAT is a reputation worth leaving the light on for!