Motel 6 Sanitary Conditions Review from Westerville, Ohio
I checked out at 4am when I woke up itching like crazy.The place smells odd.
The room was not clean. I should have turned back at the front door and found some place different. I was intending to stay two nights but only stayed 1/2 of a night. Desk clerk would not refund for the first night saying I should have reported it upon check-in.
Difficult to do when I wasn't itching at the time. Phone had either blood or ketchup on it. Hoping it was ketchup.
Nonsmoking room but multiple burn marks from cigarettes Very dissatisfied and will be reporting it to Motel 6 corporate.
More Review Details
|Quality of Food|
|Quality of Accommodation|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
|Facilities and Services|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "When the room was booked the informant at the desk said that full amenities were available icludint the pool and hot tub. While the pool and hot tub look fine..."
- "My brother and I stayed in Edgewood, MD from 5/20/16 to 5/21/16 in room 240. I have never experienced such a filthy place. I took pictures because I..."
- "My wife is wandering around lost in Fort Worth because BOTH the physical address written in your reservation AND the map location linked to by the "Get Directions" hyperlink in..."
- "My wife and I were traveling and attempted to use the tv.xfinity.com feature - unfortunately, after logging in, I kept getting error when trying to play recordings/tv/ondemand/anything - I called..."
- "I'm not usually one to put businesses on blast on the internet BUT - Ridge Crossings Apartments is a joke of place to call a home, neighborhood, or property management..."
- "Dear Lynn, RE: VIP CORPORATE FLIGHT ATTENDANT Thank you so much for your reply. Infact, before your reply, I'll must say I've already anticipated & expected that i'm will not..."
- "I must say I have seen some complicated scams before but this one ranks right up there. Do not do any work with this so called media group called Zillion..."
- "I ordered the 'stunning pink lilies' for my partners grandmother funeral. Pink was her favorite color. Once the flowers arrived they were not pink at all. They were spring yellow...."
- "What a rip! Ordered beautiful arrangement from what I thought was a “family owned business”. The arrangement was delivered on time. The service train crashes at this..."