Motel 6 Sanitary Conditions Review from Westerville, Ohio

I checked out at 4am when I woke up itching like crazy.The place smells odd.

The room was not clean. I should have turned back at the front door and found some place different. I was intending to stay two nights but only stayed 1/2 of a night. Desk clerk would not refund for the first night saying I should have reported it upon check-in.

Difficult to do when I wasn't itching at the time. Phone had either blood or ketchup on it. Hoping it was ketchup.

Nonsmoking room but multiple burn marks from cigarettes Very dissatisfied and will be reporting it to Motel 6 corporate.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Motel 6 On Mediterranean In Columbus Ohio
Review category
Hotels and Resorts
review #898477

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Motel 6? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Aug 14 #1198895 Henderson, Nevada

There are a few good Motel 6's remaining.You just have to do a walk through before you pay for the night.All economy chains that began many years ago are old now. Actually,you can spend $150 or more and still get bedbugs or worse.

1 0 Reply

Aug 12 #1197955 Mesa, Arizona

How did I know this was a Motel 6 Review when I saw the description but not the name? Well because in my experience Motel 6 lets ANYBODY be a Motel 6 that's how! Motel 6 SUCKS! They do NOTHING to properly vet their franchisees and want only the cash they can generate and care not about guests. Now THAT is a reputation worth leaving the light on for!

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Motel 6. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Motel 6.
Filing a new complaint about