1.1
Cleanliness
Facilities and Services
Quality of Accommodation
Quality of Food

This place is nasty just nasty it had mold on the wall dead bugs on the floor blood on the wall the main door was just dirty nasty the tube had a burn mark in it.The closet had a dent in it.

I'm afraid to go to my car there are drug addicts walking around. I will be sending this pictures to the Health Dept it's a shame that this hotel is still up and running. I did not believe what I seen walking in and I told the manger that was not able to speak English. He said that they had cleaned the room.

I'm so upset that I paid my money and they didn't want to refund me I'm from Ohio and I needed a nice place to lay my head until my flight left in the morning I can't sleep I'm scared that may get me or my car will be broken into.I can't believe this it's crazy I've stayed in many hotel and by far this is the most nasty and disgusting place I've been too I will be reporting this with the pictures that I have there are more pictures that I have but I was unable to upload them they only gave me a couple slots for pictures

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Motel 6 and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Motel 6 to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Motel 6 and motel 6 sanitary conditions for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Motel 6?

Comments