Motel 6 Sanitary Conditions Review

5 of 495 Motel 6 reviews

I stayed the night before Thanksgiving.I worked a long day that day, got to the room and went straight to sleep.

I woke up around 8:30 thanksgiving morning expexting to take a shower and go to spend time with my family. When i turned the light on there was a whole batallion of cockroaches on the wall behind the tv. I hurried up and got all of my things out of the room and went to the front desk, caught 3 roaches and took them up there with me in a cup. The front desk told me there was nothing they could do, i would have to contact them the next day and speak with the manager.

I left my name, number, and a brief description of the situation. Called the next day the manager was busy and would have to return my message. I called three more times throughout the day and once today. STILL HAVEN'T TALKED TO A MANAGER, OR EVEN HAD MY CALL RETURNED.

I want to know what is going to be done? I want my money back or really i deserve something more for my inconvenience on a holiday, i couldnt even take a shower before i went to spend the day with my family.

I definitely have pictures of a big roach, live, right next to their card reader in the office with the motel6 logo right next to the roach.I am one step away from emailing that picure to everyone that would be interested in such a nasty thing...

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Product or service
Review category
Hotels and Resorts
review #961449 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Motel 6? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
5 of 495 Motel 6 reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Motel 6. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Motel 6.
Filing a new complaint about
×