Featured Not resolved
Cleanliness
Facilities and Services
Quality of Accommodation
Quality of Food

I stayed the night before Thanksgiving.I worked a long day that day, got to the room and went straight to sleep.

I woke up around 8:30 thanksgiving morning expexting to take a shower and go to spend time with my family. When i turned the light on there was a whole batallion of cockroaches on the wall behind the tv. I hurried up and got all of my things out of the room and went to the front desk, caught 3 roaches and took them up there with me in a cup. The front desk told me there was nothing they could do, i would have to contact them the next day and speak with the manager.

I left my name, number, and a brief description of the situation. Called the next day the manager was busy and would have to return my message. I called three more times throughout the day and once today. STILL HAVEN'T TALKED TO A MANAGER, OR EVEN HAD MY CALL RETURNED.

I want to know what is going to be done? I want my money back or really i deserve something more for my inconvenience on a holiday, i couldnt even take a shower before i went to spend the day with my family.

I definitely have pictures of a big roach, live, right next to their card reader in the office with the motel6 logo right next to the roach.I am one step away from emailing that picure to everyone that would be interested in such a nasty thing...

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). Sstandifer is overall dissatisfied with Motel 6 and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Motel 6.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Hotels and Resorts category for more informed decision or compare Motel 6 to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Motel 6?

Comments