Featured Not resolved

I stayed the night before Thanksgiving.I worked a long day that day, got to the room and went straight to sleep.

I woke up around 8:30 thanksgiving morning expexting to take a shower and go to spend time with my family. When i turned the light on there was a whole batallion of cockroaches on the wall behind the tv. I hurried up and got all of my things out of the room and went to the front desk, caught 3 roaches and took them up there with me in a cup. The front desk told me there was nothing they could do, i would have to contact them the next day and speak with the manager.

I left my name, number, and a brief description of the situation. Called the next day the manager was busy and would have to return my message. I called three more times throughout the day and once today. STILL HAVEN'T TALKED TO A MANAGER, OR EVEN HAD MY CALL RETURNED.

I want to know what is going to be done? I want my money back or really i deserve something more for my inconvenience on a holiday, i couldnt even take a shower before i went to spend the day with my family.

I definitely have pictures of a big roach, live, right next to their card reader in the office with the motel6 logo right next to the roach.I am one step away from emailing that picure to everyone that would be interested in such a nasty thing...

1.1
Quality of Accommodation
Facilities and Services
Quality of Food
Cleanliness
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Motel 6?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion