Harrisonburg, VA- Linda Ln
Broken doors, unkept exterior.Got into the room, foul smell.
Investigated smell, found mold and bed bugs on the mattresses. A/C filter never changed or cleaned before. Pubic hairs stuck on bathroom wall. Absolutely digusting and sickening.
Demanded a refund and went across the street..
clean room, pleasant staff.Same price!
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Value for money|
|Quality of Food|
|Facilities and Services|
|Quality of Accommodation|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I stayed at Motel 6 in Oshkosh WI October 19th and 20th it was awful the bathroom was full of mold and the shower stall bottom had cracks in it...."
- "Motel 6 in Hot Springs So Dak has bedbugs and the current management wanted to deny and accuse me of bringing them. I just spent a night so go figure..."
- "My stay with Motel6 in Willoughby Ohio was my worst ever experience I have ever had with any hotel chain. The first impression was in the parking lot with a..."
- "Just purchased a 2013 Santa Fe. Now only did I have to wait a week before getting my car because they decided to put the car up for sale..."
- "I was contacted back from a post on oodle marketplace that I had inquired on by a lady named Natalie Wilson who had 2 teacup Yorkey Terriers named Kiki and..."
- "I had booked and paid for a shuttle ride to BWI Airport three days prior to travel. I received two email confirmations of my reservation. JUST ONE HOUR BEFORE THE..."
- "I would like to know where the Great Value eggs are supplied from. I'm guessing it is somewhere with either genetically modified chickens, or where policies are not closely maintained...."
- "This Has Got To Be The Worst Ray Charles Station/West Adams 90016 Post Office Around! Regarding: USPS Tracking # 23151470000041624468 Around Saturday, November 26, 2016, I received another Pink Slip..."
- "Wolfgang Puck organic tomato bisque soup had a cockroach. Where is the quality control? This is pretty disgusting. The soups must be canned in China but I doubt in the..."