Harrisonburg, VA- Linda Ln
Broken doors, unkept exterior.Got into the room, foul smell.
Investigated smell, found mold and bed bugs on the mattresses. A/C filter never changed or cleaned before. Pubic hairs stuck on bathroom wall. Absolutely digusting and sickening.
Demanded a refund and went across the street..
clean room, pleasant staff.Same price!
More Review Details
|Quality of Food|
|Quality of Accommodation|
|Facilities and Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Value for money|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "As u can see the door knob is missing we had no way to get out nor could we open the windows it was locked we call the front desk..."
- "Checked into room immediately left for motor speedway upon returning to our room and getting ready to sleep I found a dirty used tisseue on one bed, the other had..."
- "Motel 6 a palastine Texas. Rented 2 rooms as we were out of town for work. 1st room smelled of pet urine worse than any kennel I've ever smelled! Non..."
- "I put my checking account information in for ACH payment one Dec. 3, 2016 checked my account weeks later. It showed the payment went through and the balance left was..."
- "I received a letter in the mail stating I was "Pre-approved" for a credit card. After having difficulty signing up online I decided to call. Eventually, I was told that..."
- "This clinic removes all of the many negative comments almost immediately from its Instagram page..... but sometimes you catch one before it disappears! Nadia's comment has already vanished! Check for..."
- "I've buy a few dresses but thay are not as the seem smh DO NOT BUY ANYTHING THEY DONT WANT TO GIVE ME MY MONEY BACK I SPENT 100 and..."
- "Lamplighter sold me a mobile home as a handyman special. After I purchased the mobile home,lamplighter kept the add on craigslist,as bait for other tenants. Then they would switch them to..."
- "Firstly, their hearing is exactly the same as other firms I talked to. they all sell the same thing. I am in Worcester, MA. The office here..."