Im homeless with four children.I begun my stay at motel 6 Georgia avenue Washington, D.C.
On November 3, 2015. I was placed her by the Virginia Williams resource center. Day 1 of me moving in I was in room 216, which had bed bugs. So after myself & my children were bitten they moved me directly next door in room 218.
Which also had bed bugs. So they moved me for a third time into a room which I not only found a dead mouse but now to has bed bugs. I did call cooperate and make a complaint because this is not healthy or fair to myself of the people that are staying here in the same position as me or to the many people that rent rooms here from $100-$134 a night. Housekeeping half cleans, their going into people's personal belongings taking things.
The management is very rude and disrespectful. Maybe one is professional but not the others. This building isn't up to the code. This is unfair that people and the children have to live like this.
When I came to the management with this problem they just moved me I didn't see them treat the rooms or the rooms immediately beside them.
I know I'm not the only one with this issues different floors have different problems.Yes we are struggling but is it really fair for us to live like this ?
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Hi my name is Jason and As I walked in i noticed a very dirty room and sheets not done, not blanket to keep warm and dirty towels, also sheets..."
- "Worst vacation experience ever at Motel 6 at Cocoa Beach! 1.) We made reservations and still had to wait 45 minutes in the hot sun with our baby.2.) Our room..."
- "We are staying at Studio 6 in Richland Hills Texas and have complained to management of Roach infestation. Said they would bomb today but when we returned, still Roaches. Not..."
- "Well, my Husband and I thought that the owner of this store, David, was a great friend but we were quite wrong. David comes off as a sweet, and caring..."
- "If you are one of the many people waiting and wondering if you'll ever get paid by One Stop Maintenance in NY, you can file your complaint with the NY..."
- "The stucco is falling off our house and cracking, nails appear through the stucco. Lennar completed their destructive testing and caused even more unsightly stucco issues. The HVAC..."
- " I acquired a pair of heritage model 1907's a couple months ago. They have been conditioned a couple times to help soften the leather. These boots are..."
- "I purchased a reload it card last week. I received the message that the site needed more time to process my card... Ok, so I waited. Then for..."
- "I purchased this "sport" windscreen from an Ebay seller from Italy for an XDiavel. BEWARE!!! The bolts that came with it are MUCH too short, and are black steel..."