Motel 6 Room Review from Washington, District Of Columbia

Im homeless with four children.I begun my stay at motel 6 Georgia avenue Washington, D.C.

On November 3, 2015. I was placed her by the Virginia Williams resource center. Day 1 of me moving in I was in room 216, which had bed bugs. So after myself & my children were bitten they moved me directly next door in room 218.

Which also had bed bugs. So they moved me for a third time into a room which I not only found a dead mouse but now to has bed bugs. I did call cooperate and make a complaint because this is not healthy or fair to myself of the people that are staying here in the same position as me or to the many people that rent rooms here from $100-$134 a night. Housekeeping half cleans, their going into people's personal belongings taking things.

The management is very rude and disrespectful. Maybe one is professional but not the others. This building isn't up to the code. This is unfair that people and the children have to live like this.

When I came to the management with this problem they just moved me I didn't see them treat the rooms or the rooms immediately beside them.

I know I'm not the only one with this issues different floors have different problems.Yes we are struggling but is it really fair for us to live like this ?

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Bed Bug Infestation
Review category
Hotels and Resorts
review #839850

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Motel 6? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Motel 6. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Motel 6.
Filing a new complaint about