Im homeless with four children.I begun my stay at motel 6 Georgia avenue Washington, D.C.

On November 3, 2015. I was placed her by the Virginia Williams resource center. Day 1 of me moving in I was in room 216, which had bed bugs. So after myself & my children were bitten they moved me directly next door in room 218.

Which also had bed bugs. So they moved me for a third time into a room which I not only found a dead mouse but now to has bed bugs. I did call cooperate and make a complaint because this is not healthy or fair to myself of the people that are staying here in the same position as me or to the many people that rent rooms here from $100-$134 a night. Housekeeping half cleans, their going into people's personal belongings taking things.

The management is very rude and disrespectful. Maybe one is professional but not the others. This building isn't up to the code. This is unfair that people and the children have to live like this.

When I came to the management with this problem they just moved me I didn't see them treat the rooms or the rooms immediately beside them.

I know I'm not the only one with this issues different floors have different problems.Yes we are struggling but is it really fair for us to live like this ?

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Motel 6 and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Motel 6.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Hotels and Resorts category for more informed decision or compare Motel 6 to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Motel 6?

Comments