I have been staying at motel 6 since Feb.29 2016 off and on between the Santq Rosa Ca Area to Vacaville Ca Area and every stay I have been highly unsatisfied with my room accomidations and at some properties the customer service.
After checking into the Pittsburg Ca property I was informed that the Air Conditioning for the entire property was broken and would not b fixed during my stay. The clerk told me after I had paid and come back due to my room not being ready as I had requested. The rooms I have been given are really a joke and quite insulting. The sinks have been clogged, the toilets wont flush, air not working, dirty and/or stained linen, the headboards falling off the wall hitting my boyfriend in his head while asleep causing injury, and last but not least at the Pittsburg Ca Property my son finds 2 syringes on the towel rack with what appears to be heroin in them!
Now I have brought all my complaints to the property managers and have not been compensated or accknowledged in anyway. Last week I had an issue with someone in my room and went to the desk clerk in Santa Rosa Ca South and asked for help n he wouldnt help me told me it was my problem cause I let them into my room...I ended up getting cut n beat up when I returned to my room to try n get them out and call the police. In the past 90 days I would say I have stayed with your company at least 75 days/nights at $55 - $85 per night averaging $65 per night equaling $4,768.
Thats a lot of money and then to be put into terrible rooms and not being able to move because most of the time the properties are sold out or they just dont want to deal with it.I havent heard anything from corperate and I am only going to give it another few days before I then go to Channel 4 News.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "No safety, uncaring staff,young children no supervision with *** panties in the hot tub. People outside all hours,shady,yelling doing drugs. People living in car in parking lot, bums going through..."
- "My wife and I checked in with our dog for our HONEYMOON on Sunday 6/26/16 and had an anticipated date of check out on 6/30/16. There was no one..."
- "Loud, bugs, had to change rooms multiple times. ..."
- "Someone stole my credit card information and made two purchases. The genius purchased the items using my address and attempted to drop ship them to his address but was too..."
- "MEMPHIS TN SHELBY COUNTY...............Extended Arms Cleaning Contractor's ....Nancy Taylor it's a crime to online harass make FALSE claims call or in anyway directly or in directly try to contact myself..."
- "My wife and I were traveling and attempted to use the tv.xfinity.com feature - unfortunately, after logging in, I kept getting error when trying to play recordings/tv/ondemand/anything - I called..."
- "6/30/16 - Ordered a roundtrip ticket from Oakland to Anaheim for the upcoming 4th of July weekend. Come to find out my departure date wasn't correct. Naturally I contact the..."
- "I have been trying to advertise my add for two days its saying transaction complete but not takein money from my card this is bcomeing a issue for me I've..."
- "I recently bought something and my vendor used USPS to send my package. Everything went smoothly until the package went "out for delivery". I never received my package and now..."