Motel 6 Room Review from Louisville, Kentucky
Shepherdsville Motel 6 the worst hotel I've ever stayed at in my entire life.Few days before I checked into the hotel customers for making pipe bombs in the parking lot.
Had to switch rooms 3 times to get the stuff in the room to work correct. First round air conditioning. Second room no TV. Third room refrigerator didn't work.
The upkeep and maintenance of this hotel is terrible see pictures. Wouldn't recommend it to anyone to stay there.
Swimming pool has been closed for my 7-Day stay.They keep telling me every other day it's going to open.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "This was the worst experience ever. Staff untrained, found crackers and pubs in "clean" beds, a/c broke, moved to another room a/c broke, smelled like skunk, after all this would..."
- "Loud, bugs, had to change rooms multiple times. ..."
- "This room was deplorable. The base of the toilet was covered in pee and hair. The floor was peeling up from prior water damage. The ceiling in the bathroom was..."
- "I've been with ally auto financing for two years. Bought 2014 Kia Optima brand new for 300.27 a month through ally mobile app. January 11th 2017 I made my payment..."
- "I purchased two of the toilet bowl lights and installed it but the light does not turn off. It is on constantly therefore it will wear out the batteries much..."
- "After getting through their phone system I finally got to a human. I ordered a timing chain set for my van that was claimed to be a Cloyes Gear &..."
- "I installed my hair on Christmas and was satisfied with my purchase. Today is New Years and my hair looks like ***! It doesn't shed but the tangling is crazy...."
- "I have been to this location before with a bad experience but management helped me greatly since it took so long and they were unable to address all of my..."
- "STAY AWAY - THEY ARE SCAMMERS. RELEASE YOUR CARD INFORMATION TO THEM AT YOUR OWN RISK! I'M A VICTIM. INSTEAD OF CHARGING $19 A MONTH LIKE THEY CLAIM, I..."