Louisville, Kentucky
Featured Not resolved

Shepherdsville Motel 6 the worst hotel I've ever stayed at in my entire life.Few days before I checked into the hotel customers for making pipe bombs in the parking lot.

Had to switch rooms 3 times to get the stuff in the room to work correct. First round air conditioning. Second room no TV. Third room refrigerator didn't work.

The upkeep and maintenance of this hotel is terrible see pictures. Wouldn't recommend it to anyone to stay there.

Swimming pool has been closed for my 7-Day stay.They keep telling me every other day it's going to open.

Review about: Motel 6 Shepherdsville Kentucky.

2.4
Facilities and Services
Quality of Accommodation
Cleanliness
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Motel 6 Room
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Motel 6?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Motel 6 Sanitary Conditions Review from Belleville, Michigan Motel 6 "This room was deplorable. The base of the toilet was covered in pee and hair. The floor was peeling up from prior water damage. The ceiling in the bathroom was..." Read more Motel 6 Maid Review Motel 6 "Stayed at the one in greenville sc on Hampton.managed by leslie brazzleton.Housekeeper stole very expensive items.and general manager still emoloys her.housekeeper and front desk clerks and manager had been told"no..." Read more Motel 6 - Review in Hotels and Resorts category  from Albuquerque, New Mexico Motel 6 "No safety, uncaring staff,young children no supervision with *** panties in the hot tub. People outside all hours,shady,yelling doing drugs. People living in car in parking lot, bums going through..." Read more Motel 6 - Customer Care Review Motel 6 "Hi. I really sincerly wanted to get in touch with you much earlier. I have to say, Honestly, have NEVER been treaded so poorly. Your Old Town Sacramento hotel completly..." Read more IHerb, you blew it! Iherb "A can of salmon blew up all over my entire order, and there was a second can crushed in on the side. iHerb put the leaking, stinky box into a..." Read more Rude Jewel Osco Employees Jewel Osco "I was publicly humiliated by the cashier and bag lady at my local jewel june 24, 2017. I have attached video I captured with my iphone of the detailed incident...." Read more Keystone Rv - 2016 Keystone Cougar 244RLSWE 5th Wheel Problems Keystone Rv "Bought a Keystone premier in 2012, only had one small problem with it so we upgraded to a 5th wheel for our longer trips. Decided to stick with Keystone. Total..." Read more Skechers, Ahh my love of the shoes  Ahh at their *** poor customer service. Skechers "Aprx 2 months ago I was treated horribly @ Sketchers by their employees. I have purchased over 10 pairs this year alone. Mistaken case of me being someone else. I..." Read more