Featured Not resolved
2.4
Cleanliness
Facilities and Services
Quality of Accommodation

Shepherdsville Motel 6 the worst hotel I've ever stayed at in my entire life.Few days before I checked into the hotel customers for making pipe bombs in the parking lot.

Had to switch rooms 3 times to get the stuff in the room to work correct. First round air conditioning. Second room no TV. Third room refrigerator didn't work.

The upkeep and maintenance of this hotel is terrible see pictures. Wouldn't recommend it to anyone to stay there.

Swimming pool has been closed for my 7-Day stay.They keep telling me every other day it's going to open.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of motel 6 room from Motel 6 and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Motel 6 to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Motel 6 for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Motel 6?

Comments