Motel 6 Room Review from Louisville, Kentucky
Shepherdsville Motel 6 the worst hotel I've ever stayed at in my entire life.Few days before I checked into the hotel customers for making pipe bombs in the parking lot.
Had to switch rooms 3 times to get the stuff in the room to work correct. First round air conditioning. Second room no TV. Third room refrigerator didn't work.
The upkeep and maintenance of this hotel is terrible see pictures. Wouldn't recommend it to anyone to stay there.
Swimming pool has been closed for my 7-Day stay.They keep telling me every other day it's going to open.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "You know ive had some really bad motels but this one tops it. It started off with me my girlfriend and her sister and her bf (room is under sis..."
- "When the room was booked the informant at the desk said that full amenities were available icludint the pool and hot tub. While the pool and hot tub look fine..."
- "This is the most disgusting motel ive ever stayed at. The floors were so dirty you had to walk on towels to move around the room! 2 of my children..."
- "I have a pair of work boots my parents bought me for christmas. Making them less than a year old and the soles are falling apart. I usually buy timberland..."
- "someone posted a posting about a business on ripoffreport which contained my cell number. it caused me to get crazy calls and harassing stuff. it cost me $15 to..."
- "just to increase there profit margin they are defrauding there customers with boges late fees . they called us on sunday to tell us that are CHECK BOUNCED even..."
- "This is the worst place to go!!!! Employees are idiots or something!!! After making wait more than 5 minutes to take my order I ask for the mint chocolate swirl..."
- "There is something seriously wrong with this company. I had a problem with registration. I suspect that my telephone number was incorrectly registered in a partial registration. Easy to fix?..."
- "Bought through Costco, $1400 on 9/25/14..... always some issue, rebooting all the time... Well, last Saturday 12/3/16, the NVR was making a grinding noise. I removed the cover and turned..."