Motel 6 Room Review from Louisville, Kentucky
Shepherdsville Motel 6 the worst hotel I've ever stayed at in my entire life.Few days before I checked into the hotel customers for making pipe bombs in the parking lot.
Had to switch rooms 3 times to get the stuff in the room to work correct. First round air conditioning. Second room no TV. Third room refrigerator didn't work.
The upkeep and maintenance of this hotel is terrible see pictures. Wouldn't recommend it to anyone to stay there.
Swimming pool has been closed for my 7-Day stay.They keep telling me every other day it's going to open.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "No safety, uncaring staff,young children no supervision with *** panties in the hot tub. People outside all hours,shady,yelling doing drugs. People living in car in parking lot, bums going through..."
- "Friday May 6 we went to our sons graduation from basic in the Navy. My husband and I have a joining room with our older son. In the middle..."
- "I'm a tourist from Switzerland- traveling with a rental car through Florida. I wanted check-in yesterday 9:30 pm at Motel 6, Spring Hill. No way - the reception clerk don't accept..."
- "Bad services in Carrollton Ky. They don't have the personal training for exchanges. The costumers are not the priority for them. My son have a game at 6pm I..."
- "They may have a great product and I believe they do. However, their call center support is absolutely useless. Too many roads to navigate to get anywhere. ..."
- "I have been to this location before with a bad experience but management helped me greatly since it took so long and they were unable to address all of my..."
- "I waited a month for my package to never come then when i said i was opening a dispute for my refund he himself changed original arrive by date from..."
- "I have made the mistake of purchasing 2 leather sofa's in which the pillows tend to keep propping out and we keep sinking into the back of the sofa and..."
- "We love Ritz at our house and I buy several at a time each week. It has been the last 6 mo - 1 year that they are a..."