2.7
Facilities and Services

Hi my name is Jason and As I walked in i noticed a very dirty room and sheets not done, not blanket to keep warm and dirty towels, also sheets were not washed, I lifted mattress and found straws and lots of hair under it..I also asked if someone could come to room so I can pay for another night since I was hurt and could not walk to front desk and had no one with me to help also to get them to clean and they said no..

Not sure who I spoke with but she was very rude... I have never experienced this before and please contact me to voice my complaints and also they need major pest control..

Ive took plenty of pictures..My phone number is 3612312002

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Motel 6 and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Motel 6.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Hotels and Resorts category for more informed decision or compare Motel 6 to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Motel 6?

Comments