Nasty place!Told the guy about my last experience there and still put me in a nasty room.

Full of mold and my child has asthma!Nasty bathroom and walls look like there was blood in the walls too

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Motel 6 and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Motel 6.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Hotels and Resorts category for more informed decision or compare Motel 6 to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Motel 6?

Comments

Motel 6 - Room Review Motel 6 "I have visited many Motel 6 hotels over the years. I am staying at a neighborhood motel 6 due to home renevations / remodeling. This is by far the worst..." Read more Motel 6 - Sanitary Conditions Review Motel 6 "There is a dead mouse under the fridge. Iam a paying costumer. I needed to stay a full week and have only been here 3 days, paying full price for..." Read more Motel 6 Room Review from Dallas, Texas Motel 6 "Worst motel 6 i have Ever stayed at! It had lots of black mold!! Black mold in the shower and soap dishes! I have Photosof everything but the black mold..." Read more Motel 6 - Review in Hotels and Resorts category Motel 6 "Fumes coming in via gap under door. 10 minutes man running warming up his vehicle. Informed front desk and Nothing was done to expidite my Xoncern for dealy fumes filling..." Read more Little Caesars - Nasty/ unprofessional Little Caesars "I just wanted to say that Sarah heckman Dean needs to be fired. She talks to her employees any type of way. She cusses at them and calls them names...." Read more Procter And Gamble - Car Vent Freshner damaged my Vehicle Procter And Gamble "I just purchased this vehicle on Saturday. Today (Thursday) I put a Febreeze car vent freshener on my front vent at 10:00 am. I got back in my car at..." Read more Ryan Homes - Residential Street Blockage Ryan Homes "Dan Ryan Builders are absolutely OUTRAGEOUS! So far this week his construction people have blocked our street on Sutherland Drive in Franklinton NC (Olde Liberty SubDivision). Yesterday as I was..." Read more Western Dental - Cut my outer lip inside and out Western Dental " I was at my dentist getting braces removed, when doctor started sawing off cement residue from teeth he complained to dental assistant how his saw thing was not tightening..." Read more