Floresville, Texas

As u can see the door knob is missing we had no way to get out nor could we open the windows it was locked we call the front desk to help open the door and reply we will take 7$ off your bill which never happen as u look at the receipt this was so wrong on many level first the room should have been ooo and given us another room i had my 2yr old daughter with me and iys was scary to say the least what if there was an emergency fire flood god knows what i would have no way out i want to know why i did not get a full refund or why i was not given another rm? I am not the happy will the result i recieved i want a full refund and this will go on tripadvisor to warn anotjer customer to beware this is a rip off waiting for a reply asap

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Motel 6 and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Motel 6.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Hotels and Resorts category for more informed decision or compare Motel 6 to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Motel 6?

Comments