2.4

My name is Lillian, on the night of 2/26/16 I stayed at the motel 6 in Stockton California.I reserved a non smoking room for me and my child.

The 1st room they gave me was supposed to be a non smoking room, but when I went in the room for the 1st time it smelled as if someone had just smoked a cigarette, and the bathroom had used tissue and *** in the toilet. When I saw that I then asked for another room. When I finally got settled in the 2nd room, I was laying on the bed for about 30mins I kept itching really bad so I turned the light on and there was several different sized and colored bed bugs! It freaked me out and I took pictures of the bugs to show to my doctor.

Then I noticed several bites all over my arms, and even my breast. I am still itching now even after I left, and my skin is broken and very irritated.

I am going to the emergency room to get it checked out.For any questions I can be reached at 510-239-8802

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of motel 6 room. Motel 6 needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned motel 6 room in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Motel 6.

Had an Experience with Motel 6?

Comments