Detroit, Michigan

Staying at the motel 6 in Willoughby Ohio, I have stayed here several times in the past, this by far is the worst experience.The light flickers, I got in the shower and there was NO soap anywhere!

NO A/C! So I'm stuck in a warm room.

The bathroom shower curtain is disgusting with mold and funk growing on it.I called the front desk and informed the gentleman and his reply was "maintenance will be here in the morning" and there are no other rooms available.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Motel 6 Room
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Motel 6?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Motel 6 - Sanitary Conditions Review Motel 6 "Our check-in time was 3 o'clock and we arrived at 2:30 but our room was not ready until after 3:30. When we checked our bedding later on that evening we..." Read more Review about Motel 6 Accommodation Motel 6 "I have visited many Motel 6 hotels over the years. I am staying at a neighborhood motel 6 due to home renevations / remodeling. This is by far the worst..." Read more Motel 6 - Review in Hotels and Resorts category Motel 6 "Fumes coming in via gap under door. 10 minutes man running warming up his vehicle. Informed front desk and Nothing was done to expidite my Xoncern for dealy fumes filling..." Read more Motel 6 Hotel Facility Review from Bellevue, Washington Motel 6 "Checked into room immediately left for motor speedway upon returning to our room and getting ready to sleep I found a dirty used tisseue on one bed, the other had..." Read more 1StopBedrooms - No Communication, Inaccurate Shipping Estimates, Unreasonable Delivery Methods 1StopBedrooms "I ordered a sectional sofa from 1Stopbedroom on 2-20-2017. Almost immediately, I received a confirmation email for my order, stating it would be delivered in 4-6 weeks. Just as immediately,..." Read more Vans Slip-On Shoes Review VANS "Originally wanting the veggie leather(online only), but not restocking so I ordered embossed leather as the only other tan slip on option. Extremely disappointed. One shoe noticeably shittier looking than..." Read more Stolen by Tidebuy.com Tidebuy ""Hello reviewers, I have read that tidebuy is a scam. However, I did not believe that. I thought that is just some **** off customers. Believe what? Here is my..." Read more Damaged Merchandise From Light In The Box Light In The Box "I ordered 2 pictures and when I received them, the frames were broken on both of them. The quality was not as nice as it looks on their website. I..." Read more