Motel 6 Room Review from Cartersville, Georgia
We had reservation for Wednesday night August 17th 2016 at Motel 6 Nashville TN by the airport. We were disappointed by the old beds, old room but decided to stay. Well, went to take a bath and the tub was unusable. The AC started leaking water on the room floor. The room next to us got so loud you could hear them over the tv and this was at 1pm at night. AND on the way upstairs there was a razor on the ground. We left! I've never checked out of a hotel without staying but this was the WORST hotel I've ever been in.
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Quality of Food|
|Facilities and Services|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Quality of Accommodation|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Im homeless with four children. I begun my stay at motel 6 Georgia avenue Washington, D.C. On November 3, 2015. I was placed her by the Virginia Williams resource center...."
- "My wife is wandering around lost in Fort Worth because BOTH the physical address written in your reservation AND the map location linked to by the "Get Directions" hyperlink in..."
- "Loud, bugs, had to change rooms multiple times. ..."
- "We purchased the edge royalist 5th wheel a year ago October. Our first problem started 2 weeks after we purchased it. The roof on the slide out leaked like a..."
- "Someone stole my credit card information and made two purchases. The genius purchased the items using my address and attempted to drop ship them to his address but was too..."
- "Our storage unit was broken into in October 2016 - the thief was caught in plain sight by my wife..."
- "My kids and i visited Applebees i Cartersvile May 5th 2016 Cinco De Mayo. I ordered the $5 quesadillas. I ate 2 and as I bit into the 3..."
- "I have been trying for days in to get contact with them. I ordered a shirt that clearly had an image that covered the entire front of the shirt but..."
- "I am not paid in anyway to post this. I have used Listia for over a year now. I have sold over 70 items on Listia, and purchased over a..."