Featured Not resolved
2.0

I have visited many Motel 6 hotels over the years.I am staying at a neighborhood motel 6 due to home renevations / remodeling.

This is by far the worst hotel I have ever visited and I am embarrassed that it is in the front of our subdivision. Thank God I have never recommended this hotel to visiting friends or family. The room is discustingly dirty. The overlapping repairs are obvious and the black mold around the Windows is toxic.

The fire/ smoke detector is disabled and the battery has been removed. The refrigerator was not working because it was not plugged in. I had to slide the tv stand over a bit and turn the refrigerator sideways so that I could plug it into the only electrical socket available. There were no outlets left to charge my phone or plug in my laptop.

Electrical wires were stapled to the ceiling. The hallways through the hotel were filthy and hot and all windows were open letting in bugs. I thought I was transported to a third world poverty stricken country. I will never, ever recommend this hotel.

It needs to be closed and completely remodeled/ renovated.

Discussted and embarrassed for the motel 6 corporation.The toilet was not even bolted firmly to the floor and the shower was gross and still had hair left from previous residents.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of motel 6 room from Motel 6 and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Motel 6 to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Motel 6 for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Motel 6?

Comments

LadyScot

DISGUSTED, not dicussted. Just saying.

What exactly did you expect?What you described is exactly how most Motel 6 franchises are!

And yet you chose to stay? Motel 6 is at best a 1 or 2 star budget hotel chain that most people would never dare set foot in.

What exactly are you after ....A refund and free lodging until your renovations are complete?