We have stayed at the motel 6 in the past in various places and had decent experiences. I was assuming the Niagra falls location would be good.

In all honesty it was the worst hotel or motel experience we have ever had. There was noise and all night from guest to the very building creaking and humming all night. There are cigarette burns in at the comforters, and was next to impossible to get clean towels or face clothes for the room. Also no shampoo or soup in room.

The girl at the front desk was doing the job of ten ppl and she was the best thing in the place. I hope she is paid well, but assuming not based on how the rest of the business is run!

I'm in the hospitality business may self and would be embarrassed to have my name involved with such disfunctional business practices. Phil 905)925-3939

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of motel 6 niagara falls room. Motel 6 needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned motel 6 niagara falls room in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Motel 6.

Comments