1934 Broadway, Eureka, CA 95501
1.1

Reserved a room in advance we got are room. We put are stuff in the room.

Went an let my kids play at the beach, then went and got some

nice hot food. When my 12 yo used the bathroom the toilet was clogged called the office an had use come an get a plunger tried but someone else poo was coming out. Office employee finally came up they tried to say we did it. They finally gave us a new room an now its smaller its dirty.

We tried to get our money back but they said no cuz we ate in the room?

So the non smoking room we got has cigarettes burns all over the place an it dirty an a small room... nice vacation for my kids motel 6 in eureka is trash an the employee an manager

Product or Service Mentioned: Motel 6 Room.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

Motel 6 at 176 West 600 South rooms are always clean and smell nice don't have problem they are very nice to our family . Front desk person doesn't look happy the morning person. Like to be anonymous we stay there a lot we like the locate

#1732091

TR@$H M0TEL R00M$ F0R TR@$H CU$$-T0MER$!

I too have stayed at the Motel 6 in Eureka, California. I was very disappointed in the room.

Only 4 channels on the television. Everything plain and icky and cheap. I paid $49.99 (plus tax) for my room. I had looked at a place nearby that was the same price and had cable television and was alot nicer, but they wanted a $50 security deposit.

Having been around the block a few times, I was afraid that they would try to pull some kind of scam to not give me back my deposit, so I went and stayed at the Motel 6 instead. I wouldn't stay at the six again.

Motel 6 Reviews