1.5

I had a horrible experience staying at Motel 6 in Edgewood, MD on May 25th. The room was filthy and too many things were not up to par.

From a faucet that continued to leak, to a patched wall to a dirty floor to lampshades that were falling apart. The outside even had structural issues. It is rated as a two-star hotel, I wouldn’t even give it that, it was so bad.

Also, I tried to get extra blankets and one had *** in it, a cigarette burn and when I tried to get it replaced, I was told “no.” That is extremely bad customer service. I have included all the pictures taken, there are many more to take but I did not take all the ones I should have.

Product or Service Mentioned: Motel 6 Room.

Reason of review: I was able to cancel my room ( get a refund), and move to another hotel.

Motel 6 Cons: Poor service, That the rooms were icky, No towels.

• horrible staff
  • Undesirable Reviews
  • Not Worthy Of A 2 Star Rating

Comments

I personally rate all Motel 6's as being a "Zero Star, No-Tell Motel". Watch out for the slime running down the walls! And whatever you do, don't open the door to talk to the person knocking at 1 a.m.

Motel 6 Reviews