1.4
Cleanliness
Facilities and Services
Quality of Accommodation

Motel 6 in Hamilton MT is awful. Will never stay there again.

Checked in at 9:30 at night. I was told the room wasn’t cleaned yet. The check in host went to get the cleaning staff to go clean the room. The cleaning guy didn’t want to do it but eventually did go.

I went to the room after I was told it was cleaned. The cleaning guy just remade the beds using the previous occupants sheets. There was hair on the pillows and toe jamb stuff at the foot of the bed. There was urine stains on the toilet, something spilt on the night stand and the smoke detector was missing.

I had to go down to the laundry room to pick out clean sheets and make the beds myself. The next night I stopped in at the lobby around 8pm. I asked if the rooms were cleaned yet and the check in guy said yes. I went up to the room and nothing was done.

Beds unmade, the original sheets we took off the night before was still in the corner. Towels on the bathroom floor. The next morning while trying to check out there was no one to be found. I waited for a good 20 minuets and I also called the reservation hotline.

They tried calling the office twice and still no one showed up.

NEVER AGAIN AT ANY MOTEL 6. (We’ll leave the lights on and we’ll leave the previous occupants sheets on too)

Product or Service Mentioned: Motel 6 Room.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Sep 11.

Comments