3.5

My stay with Motel6 in Willoughby Ohio was my worst ever experience I have ever had with any hotel chain.The first impression was in the parking lot with a ladies pair of panties in a parking spot...then I get to the room and walk in and there was an unpleasant odor to the room, the main light didn't work, spider webs hanging from the ceiling, rust on the door frames, and then off course there were several bugs on the walls and floor.

I'm sorry, but all these issues are so treatable if you cared!

Then as I checked out a day early to find a different hotel to stay in I told the front desk my issues and requested credit back for the night that I didn't use, the response that I received explained everything, in a non sincere tone, we'll try to do better next time and that was it!!!And by the way the pair of panties, red weave and toothbrush was still in the parking lot the next day!!!

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Motel 6 and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Motel 6.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Hotels and Resorts category for more informed decision or compare Motel 6 to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Motel 6?

Comments