Motel 6 Hotel Facility Review from Bellevue, Washington

161 of 495 Motel 6 reviews

Update added by user May 17

Will never stay again I'd rather sleep in a car or even on ground!!!!!

Original review posted by user May 14

Checked into room immediately left for motor speedway upon returning to our room and getting ready to sleep I found a dirty used tisseue on one bed, the other had a nasty pillow, not to mention I seen a mouse run behind microwave and a few bugs crawl out.When trying to get a.

Refund the front desk clerk was rude and refused to give me my money bit handed it to my bf instead. It was my money and my room.

If this matter is not handled promptly I will leave reviews on EVERY MOTEL 6 website as well as calling OSHA and media, will also be spreading how I was treated via Facebook instagrom Kik etc..(812) 258-8169 I was told district managers name was Jim Adams but each store denies he wxsists

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Motel 6 Indianapolis Indiana Store 4980
Review category
Hotels and Resorts
review #848032 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Motel 6? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
161 of 495 Motel 6 reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jun 15 #1173458

Was the desk clerk from the middle east or India? They are very sexist and rude to begin with. They move here and buy or work at rundown nasty "third-world" types of motels and cheat everybody that stays there. Avoid them. If you smell goat or curry, LEAVE as fast as you can. Terrible people. Nasty, racist, losers.

2 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.