When the room was booked the informant at the desk said that full amenities were available icludint the pool and hot tub.While the pool and hot tub look fine with clean water we ended up not being able to do more than look through the glass as they had it out of service our entire stay, then we found out that while there is keycard access on the outside of the building, none of it worked at all and we could not get back into the building through any of these doors.
Furthermore, the room next to us had an alarm going off for over an hour, we knocked on the wall and door, and called the room, we could hear the phone ring loud and clear on the otherside of the wall, we filed a complaint and were told that they would call ove and fix the issue, they didnt do anything. Noone came down the hall to knock and we listened for the call they never put out as the phone never rang. To get this solved we had to file a second complaint and after the issue was resovled all we got was dripping sarcasm and a rude customer service rep.
When calling the service line to request a refund, i was told that the general manager would be at the desk to speak with me on the issue and work on a solution, and i still have yet to see anyone at the desk.We came down and stayed 2 nights for a funeral, I am outraged by the treatment, quality of service, and lack of accurate information pertaining the facility and solution managment.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Quality of Food|
|Facilities and Services|
|Quality of Accommodation|
You May Also Like
- "I have visited many Motel 6 hotels over the years. I am staying at a neighborhood motel 6 due to home renevations / remodeling. This is by far the worst..."
- "06/18/16 My name is Bill, I am staying at the Willoughby Ohio location in room 341. I have stayed here in the past and this by far is the worst..."
- "1st photo is above the mirror/sink area when you walk in. The light hood is broke and filthy. 2nd photo where a water sprinkle system use to be. And also now..."
- "QuestioningSuccess763 North 700 EastCenterville, UT 84014801-683-9595800-531-7452C. Spencer Reynolds decided to rip off a small business in Layton by taking in a text message advertisement, using it, then handing the digital..."
- "Ordered flowers to be sent to a funeral home. I paid extra for the "best" upgrade. My $43.00 arrangement came to $84.00! Apparently the price listed is only..."
- "I found this company by searching for local flowers in CT and I'm annoyed I didn't look into them more since the company is based out of NJ! The flowers..."
- "I love Twinkies I have from the beginning, But I just bought a box of them and they are half the size as they were. They were almost flat I..."
- "On Nov 25 I tried to order a Waterville 2 times with no success Onthe 3rd try I had success. When I checked the order the at around 3:00pm on..."
- "I purchased a box of crackers and each pack had what looked like and crumbled like peanut butter. I was completely disappointed and call the manufacturer and they stated it..."