I'm a tourist from Switzerland- traveling with a rental car through Florida.
I wanted check-in yesterday 9:30 pm at Motel 6, Spring Hill. No way - the reception clerk don't accept my Passport or my Swiss driver license as check in documentation. He told me that I need a American adress to check in. That's the Motel 6 rules! I told him that I don't have an American address and it makes not sense for me - I'm a tourist from Switzerland how I can have an American address???
He don't want give me a room neither check in me!!!
Another (American) tourist "rented me" his adress and I got with this fake adress a room. What's wrong with you guys? A Swiss tourist isn't welcome in Motel 6, Spring Hills??? Or do I am a "second class tourist" or is a American tourist more worthy then a Swiss Tourist?
Thank you to Mr. Rutkowski (the American Tourist) who rented his adress to me... And made it possible that I got a room at Motel 6 ....
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Facilities and Services|
|Quality of Accommodation|
What I liked
- Easy access and parking in front of your room
What I disliked
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "First we was given a quote on Internet for a two night stay to be 84.00 with my discount. We were charged 94.00 which is the total without the discount!..."
- "Checked into room immediately left for motor speedway upon returning to our room and getting ready to sleep I found a dirty used tisseue on one bed, the other had..."
- "Loud, bugs, had to change rooms multiple times. ..."
- "I received a letter from GECU stating that I was "pre-approved" for a credit card. When I call to inquire, I was told that I did not qualify. When I..."
- "Hidious! I placed an order for my item to arrive before Christmas. Paid for priorty shipping. Was unaware this company is based in China. My order just arrived one week..."
- "This clinic removes all of the many negative comments almost immediately from its Instagram page..... but sometimes you catch one before it disappears! Nadia's comment has already vanished! Check for..."
- "I hate HomeTeam Pest Defense. It is my opinion, that they sell the worst termite protection service possible. Their Sentricon system failed to protect my home from termites, and then they..."
- "We purchased a brand new Jayco FLQS in April 2016. It was in the shop for warranty work for 9 days. One of the few things thing that..."
- "So I joined everything was good and stuffs then I started to have issues with logging to my account so I had to contact them so they told me they..."