I'm a tourist from Switzerland- traveling with a rental car through Florida.
I wanted check-in yesterday 9:30 pm at Motel 6, Spring Hill. No way - the reception clerk don't accept my Passport or my Swiss driver license as check in documentation. He told me that I need a American adress to check in. That's the Motel 6 rules! I told him that I don't have an American address and it makes not sense for me - I'm a tourist from Switzerland how I can have an American address???
He don't want give me a room neither check in me!!!
Another (American) tourist "rented me" his adress and I got with this fake adress a room. What's wrong with you guys? A Swiss tourist isn't welcome in Motel 6, Spring Hills??? Or do I am a "second class tourist" or is a American tourist more worthy then a Swiss Tourist?
Thank you to Mr. Rutkowski (the American Tourist) who rented his adress to me... And made it possible that I got a room at Motel 6 ....
More Review Details
|Quality of Accommodation|
|Facilities and Services|
|Value for money|
What I liked
- Easy access and parking in front of your room
What I disliked
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "No safety, uncaring staff,young children no supervision with *** panties in the hot tub. People outside all hours,shady,yelling doing drugs. People living in car in parking lot, bums going through..."
- "Nasty place! Told the guy about my last experience there and still put me in a nasty room. Full of mold and my child has asthma! Nasty bathroom and walls..."
- "06/18/16 My name is Bill, I am staying at the Willoughby Ohio location in room 341. I have stayed here in the past and this by far is the worst..."
- "On 10/11/14, my husband I purchased tickets for Universal Studios from Bluegreen during our third stay at The Fountains resort in Orlando, our fifth stay with Bluegreen. On 10/12/14, we..."
- "On March 4, 2014, we requested moving service from moving associate Mr. Ernie McNab who represents himself as a sales associate with Transworld Van Lines. We were living in Orlando..."
- "My complaint is against Surface Solutions & Design and its owner/operators, Peter M. *** and Lucie R. Elmer, for being deceptive about their product and the absolutely terrible floor installation..."
- "I love Twinkies I have from the beginning, But I just bought a box of them and they are half the size as they were. They were almost flat I..."
- "I stopped in for my regular 3000 mile oil change and of course they did the usually upsale. Normally I try to do one additional thing each time, this time..."
- "THIS REVIEW HELPS YOU GET YOUR REFUND BACK!! WHEN YOU ARE IN THE SAME SITUATION, FIGHTING WITH BAD SELLERS, AND ALIEXPRESS WOULD WANT TO CLOSE YOUR EASE IN SELLER'S FAVOR!!..."