Orlando, Florida
3.6
Cleanliness
Facilities and Services
Quality of Accommodation

I'm a tourist from Switzerland- traveling with a rental car through Florida.

I wanted check-in yesterday 9:30 pm at Motel 6, Spring Hill. No way - the reception clerk don't accept my Passport or my Swiss driver license as check in documentation. He told me that I need a American adress to check in. That's the Motel 6 rules! I told him that I don't have an American address and it makes not sense for me - I'm a tourist from Switzerland how I can have an American address???

He don't want give me a room neither check in me!!!

Another (American) tourist "rented me" his adress and I got with this fake adress a room. What's wrong with you guys? A Swiss tourist isn't welcome in Motel 6, Spring Hills??? Or do I am a "second class tourist" or is a American tourist more worthy then a Swiss Tourist?

Thank you to Mr. Rutkowski (the American Tourist) who rented his adress to me... And made it possible that I got a room at Motel 6 ....

Review about: Motel 6 Customer Care.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

I liked: Easy access and parking in front of your room.

I didn't like: Unprofessional.

Had an Experience with Motel 6?

Comments

judyervin2016
#1171987

No ma'am.It seems to be the new " Standards " for motel 6, these days.

Read the reviews. I wrote one for Dallas Texas on Regal Row@ Interstate 35E. Big red cockroaches, black mold everywhere, including the outside, Rude staff, Rude mgmt, from India!!! Read my review for more information.

I'm sorry on behalf of The United States for the lousy service and the now Worst motel chain in the United States, for treating you so badly. I hope that the rest of your Trip goes much better. Just avoid this chain. I personally think that they " leave the lights on for you ", so you can fight off the cockroaches and see the black mold, so you can spray it with disinfectant!

I had to, just to shower, and one day after leaving, I'm very sick with symptoms of the black mold! I will have to go to my oncologist on Monday and get meds unless I end up hospitalized... It didn't used to be this way. They used to have high standards.

I will also be posting my story to Facebook and as many other media outlets, as well.

Please do the same so we can bring awareness to this corporation.Thank you.